Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Octavian-holdings - Octavian-holdings.com

im not the admin

Today is an exciting day, as today I am announcing the return of Octavian Holdings to the public realm. Some of you may remember 7 years ago, when we were a driving force in the hyip industry, until we privatized the program in 2004. In the following post I will introduce Octavian Holdings to new and old members alike, provide a brief history of the program, and outline the future plans for this investment powerhouse.

History of Octavian Holdings

In 2003, Octavian Holdings was created by a lone entrepreneur who had a dream of offering investments to the masses and establishing the company as a leader in the up and coming online investment industry. While the program got off to a slow start, things went well, and members were happy with the great returns offered by the program.

In 2004, in an attempt to accelerate growth, Octavian Holdings partnered with an angel investor who “re-launched” the program with greater resources and funding. Every investor was paid out fully and the program started fresh. For months, returns and customer satisfaction were at an all time high. Unfortunately all good things come to an end. Due to financial troubles, Octavian Holdings was forced to undergo restructuring, which lead to the decision to privatize the program. With the focus now shifted from acquiring new investors, to paying off the original investors, Octavian Holdings was able to recover and achieve substantial cost savings.

Over the past 6 years, Octavian Holdings has operated as an entirely private investment firm. The original investors were permitted to re-invest, however no new investors were invited to join the program. The management has established a series of sound investment principles which have guided the program through the global recession and have returned Octavian Holdings to its original powerhouse stature.

Future Plans

When Octavian Holdings began in 2003, the goal was to provide investment services to the masses. While we understand that Octavian Holdings will never reach the size of the conventional global investment institutions, we do hope that the program will be able to grow into one of the largest online investment institutions.

Many things have changed over the past 7 years, but Octavian Holdings will strive to maintain the long term values of its founder, its management and its members.

http://www.octavian-holdings.com/

look like this program is a bit loud.I don't get it,what do they mean by this.That this program has been online for 7year,(that's since 2003,but now,it's suppose to be 8years) and have been paying?Or it just went offline and is now resuming or what?Waiting for admin to come our way again.

Same here i dont get, they been online for 8 years...or 7 but as private?

Its a very simple concept, but i like it. Its not so much fuzz around them. Easy they pay the roi every saturday then you can withdraw. When you reach the 300% its the finish of the term. Its easy to keep up, little site with maybe some good stuff in it. I got a bit take off my excitement when i saw the 10% comission per ref deposit...to high for me to think they can sustain for the time it will take before i can reach bep.

In anyway they dont get themself lined up in gosh know all there is for to gain. Instead easy we trade forex:))

dont know yet never seen it before....admin ya where are you?