Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Greenbackshares-Greenbackshares.com

Im not the Admin

Who Are We?

We are experienced traders, fully dedicated and committed.

Our team has one single great fixation that binds us together – making money off the back of the greenback. This means we are experts in extracting profits going with or against the dollar.

Some of us are bears, some are bulls, some technicians and some fundamentalists, but a baseline of consistent profits has given us the courage to start this online investment project.

We are aware that the high stress implied by this job will probably not

allow us to see our grandchildren, but this is our life choice. We love to trade and we can trade... so we’re not looking back!

Our mission is to generate profits. And there is nothing that can stop us, as long as the markets don't shut down.

Investment Plans

- Daily Express -

Share Price: $50 Payout Rate: Daily *

Silver Dividends: 1% (1 share minimum)

Gold Dividends: 1.4% (10 shares minimum)

Platinum Dividends: 1.8% (100 shares minimum)

- Weekly Explorer -

Share Price: $100 Payout Rate: Weekly

Silver Dividends: 5.5% (1 share minimum)

Gold Dividends: 7.5% (10 shares minimum)

Platinum Dividends: 9.5% (100 shares minimum)

- Fortnight Strategist -

Share Price: $200 Payout Rate: Bi-Weekly

Silver Dividends: 12% (1 share minimum)

Gold Dividends: 16% (10 shares minimum)

Platinum Dividends: 20% (100 shares minimum)

Check Site Details

Thanks for bringing this investment plan to our notice.Is this site offering us a share at 50$ per share?I don't get it.Well,i visit this site and i can tell from my little experience that they're going to last long like our dear fxcambier,but if this minimum to buy a share is 50$,i don't think i can invest.This site is currently running some contest that people are winning beautiful prizes.

But tell me, is the minimum to invest in this program 50dollars? This will not make little time investors to invest in it, and due to this there will be shortest of cash flow. But all the same the program design looks professional.

I think so,memoney.But looking at what this program offers,i think it's here to stay.Not every hyip admin have the aim and ambition of staying long,that's why they don't care to advertise their hyip.But here,greenbackshare is just doing that.Telling everyone that care to listen,that they are here to stay.

I had chat with the admin of the site and really his intentions were pretty clear that he wants the site to be there for long time

I feel if members are interested in investing here they can form syndicate group where members with small capital even gets chance to invest

If members are interested in investing in these program they can post here so if we get good number of members we can think of starting a syndicate group.

I had chat with the admin of the site and really his intentions were pretty clear that he wants the site to be there for long time

I feel if members are interested in investing here they can form syndicate group where members with small capital even gets chance to invest

If members are interested in investing in these program they can post here so if we get good number of members we can think of starting a syndicate group.

Thats a great idea, why dont we do that? Im interested, i just jumped this program many days just becuase of the high min to invest..its to high for me alone.

so heres one...me

well, it's nice to see this site has got paid sticky thread here,

but when I tried to access the site, right now, the page is not loading for me from my part of the world,

hope just any technical reason, and soon the site be available so that I can check it myself to invest here.

regarding the plans, I can say the ROI is stable.

@ALL

No worries about the site turning to scam as the site will be offline for next 14 days due to some server change

Admin have updated that payment are going to be done manually

@Memoney and Anne

Im surely thinking to start the syndicate as 50$ will be hard for a single person and also the site definitely have a long prospective

I will update here as currently for next 14 days we wont be able invest here as from the update admin provided at the site, for next 14 days no new user will be able to sign up or deposit at the site

If you have some good ideas for the syndicate dont forget to post here

I hope more people show interest as these will be a good investing option for all of us :)

Well i will decide to join the first syndicate that digitalmoneytalk will host. And just a second idea. It will be a very home stuff if we own our money cycler business here. Everybody will be the winner, both the brains behind it and the investors.

You'Ve got a real plan,memoney.

Thanks admin mayur for opting to open a syndicate for us to invest in greenbackshares,i think it will be better for us to invest here since this kind of program promise to stay long.I'll be among the first to join this syndicate.

@memoney

Sorry for now dont have any intentions to start cycler as it would be hard for me to manage the same

About the syndicate idea well i guess we need some more people to start on with

Currently we just have 3 members(memoney,Anne and Legendkid) apart from me who are thinking to start with the syndicate idea

Please promote the syndicate idea so that even others can get benefit of the same

Just rough idea for syndicate the minimum investment for each member would be 10$ and depending on what everyone contribute we will decide with the amount we shall invest here.

@Mayur though i am not involved in most of such gathering ususally but when it is started and managed by you it should be distinct and unique. But i am surprised to see that my name is not included in the list of proposed members of such syndicate. And neither i received any message from you about this - though i lost most of money when my LR got hacked recently but i will manage to arrange 10$ so let me know when to send you this amount.

@yogesh

I think your name will be included in the syndicate group now that you comment on it. Beside how much is the amount we need to start? I will be buying one spot which is 10 dollars. Still waiting for the final keep off of this program.

good to see here the admin DMT has syndicate that members who are small investors can also take part in the investment through syndicate,

as here the minimum is $50, $100 or so depending on various plans,

the ROI is also stable and I will definitely try to take the advantage of DMT syndicate,

after making a thorough research on their status and plans, so just checking their features for now of their program.

Well i think now that we have some interested investors to take part in this program, but i feel we need to do our thorough research fast, to invest with them, oh i can remember i read above that the hyip will be offline for sometimes or is it somewhere else i read that? Need to go check it out for sure.

Well i think now that we have some interested investors to take part in this program, but i feel we need to do our thorough research fast, to invest with them, oh i can remember i read above that the hyip will be offline for sometimes or is it somewhere else i read that? Need to go check it out for sure.

well, I remember that there was some loading issues with the site before,

also I have noticed on their site news section that latest news is -

We are currently experiencing major technical difficulties, due to a sabotage attempt that took place 2 days ago.

Cash withdrawal orders are being processed manually for the time being.

Full functionality will be resumed after we transition to our proprietary website engine, in 2 weeks time.

it's good to know that they are trying their best to fix all those issues and bugs, seems a reliable program around.

Today i had the chat with the Admin of the site and looking for these idea he told that he would be crediting 10% extra for the total amount we deposit which is indeed a great news for us

:)

Now about the Syndicate investment Apart from me there are 5 people interested

-Memoney

-Anne

-Legendkid

-Yogesh

-Archu

We would be investing here on next Monday as there would be some script upgradation to be done these week

I am ready to purchase 5 shares worth 50$

I am pretty confident that we would be earning great deal through these syndicate so try to take maximum benefit of these as earlier and more we invest more would be our earnings

Please even update me the amount of shares you would like to hold as still you have a week time to accumulate funds

Also try to promote these as we these can be helpful for others as well

the admin seems to be very confident with the program, that is a nice offer to know the admin has opened a syndicate for DMT members

and asking to check the program and participate in the syndicate if interested,

it's a nice way to earn profits from a reliable programs like GBS even for small investors that can afford a $10 investment

which can be possible only through the syndicate for GBS on DMT.

fast update for DMT members !

those who are interested in taking part in the syndicate here, should contact the admin with their affordable funds soon,

within three to four days, we are going to make the deposit on behalf of the syndicate,

it is a single chance for the deposit, and we won't accept to increase your funds again, so investors are notified to deposit in better amounts, as the program is reliable.

well, I am planning to spend some $20 to $30 from my part to the GBS through DMT syndicate !

there is different processors accepted to deposit here,

but GBS allow us to withdraw to the processor with which we invested to them,

not for other processors, I am planning to invest LR through the syndicate.