Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

thecashchat -- thecashchat.com

christmas_

I am happy to have made a good amount of posts in here today and that means and although I am still a bit far from my target, I am getting there slowly but surely. I will probably request to cashout sometime during the week and hope that admin will be processing payments later on in the week.

I am planning to post back here in TCC since I was gone for more than a month in here. I don't know what's the updates with regards to the forum activities and I am just merely relying on members posts in this thread. After I finish posting in other forums I will try to make some posts in here, only a few at least just to maintain my activities.

Then that's good news if you can able to get back from posting in here as I guess there are enough activities in here even I ain't sure about because I am not also posting in here I guess about weeks already but I guess there are still some members who are actively posting in here.

I'm quite sad to see that the activity in the contests will going to fall as I see how those members who are active in the contests start not to be active now. That's why I liked now to just have focus in posting here to aim for bigger payouts since I still can't expect in tcc to have fast payment.

Maybe that is the reason why members are not that active in the contests of late. I am just happy to see members resuming their posting activities on the forum because it means that I can target for a higher amount again in here. I am halfway to reaching my target and with these type of activities it might just get me there this week.

When there are good actvities in here then you can surely target a good amount from posting in here, before I really accumulated a good amount of points in here but I really got discourage with my deduction in here that's why til now I am not yet posting here because I don't have motivation yet.

You just need to make sure that you post in as many sections as possible and you wont have any deductions in here. There are many sections where we can post to and by spreading we actually earn more because there's more threads to reply to.

Yes, there are many section in here that we can post to, so it's not really a problem as we can surely spread our posting activity in here as long as other members were also spreading their posting activity in here. I am planning to be active in here soon to reach at least two dollars before the month ends.

I now have 270 points in here and it does look like I will request much sooner that I had anticipated in here. There are indications that admin might be clearing payment requests this week and I dont want to miss that. Just one more day and I will request to cashout. Hopefully I would be on 400 points by then.

Really? In what way they are consistent in payments or activity because I still don't see great activity in the forum just stable or enough to some members to have their target posting. I only see in tcc I got many posts in the contests and this time is to focus more of posting in discussion.

Well the forum is indeed quite stable at the moment. In as far as posting activities, there has been a decrease in posting activities of late and this is disappointing I must say. I had intended on getting a good amount of posts in the forum this week to get to 500 but its getting hard.

Well. That is not good for everyone posting if there are only a few activities in the forum. It would be difficult for any member to reach payout because we all rely on members activities and if there's a few then it would be hard for us to reach payout in here.

Yes, we are just relying to each others that's why when other members spreading their posting activities in here then likely you can also spread your posting activities in here. I just hope that I could still able to reach my goal in here before the month ends.

It seems up to now the chatting contest in tcc is not moving fast. It taking more than a month now to have 1000 posts in that thread. I wonder if the forum activity also decreased. Since I still only have 18 gold coins and did not able to make more posts.

The forum activity has really decreased as well and its even harder to make posts on the forum right now. I had aimed to be over 500 points by today but have only been able to make just about 150 points for the week. I have requested for a payout and will try again in the new week.

Is the admin of this forum the same with Earning Palace? I read it somewhere and wanted to confirm it.

I wanted to join this site but i am worried since the last few replies on this thread is talking about the decrease in posting activities here.

Any particular reason why the decrease in posting activities?

@Tirus I think reaching 150 points within a week is still good considering the fact that the level of activity here has decreased.

Is the admin of this forum the same with Earning Palace? I read it somewhere and wanted to confirm it.

I wanted to join this site but i am worried since the last few replies on this thread is talking about the decrease in posting activities here.

Any particular reason why the decrease in posting activities?

@Tirus I think reaching 150 points within a week is still good considering the fact that the level of activity here has decreased.

I do suppose that the 150 points should be good in light of the activities on the forum. I am just disappointed that I could not reach a target that I had set for myself and knew very well that with some good or even fair amount of posting activities I could achieve. There is still a next time I guess.