Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

thecashchat -- thecashchat.com

christmas_

i am trying to earn more points daily here. but i am just starting to be active again on the site. so i hope that i can maintain a good activity already here soon. i have made some post this day. and so tomorrow i will try to make more post.

There is some good activities of late so it wouldnt be much of a problem to make posts in here. I am resuming posting tomorrow after a short break and hope to accumulate enough points for a huge payout this week.

There are many sections to post on and the best thing in doing that is,we will be learning about different ways we can make something online.Though,we may not know lots about those topics,but we can still try and post maybe two or three times there.Doing this,will open us to whole lots of ways,we can earn online.

I thought I wouldn't able to do a posting in here but I still manage doing 15 posts and I am already fine with that today besides that's already equal to 30 points, I will just do better next time. I just hope that payment processing will be made so members will be active again posting in here.

Perhaps in your part because I can see that there are many threads which I am still the last replies but in your part there are good activities but you can actually see the other threads my last reply was 1st of June, and yet there are no new replies. That was actually bad for me, that's why I will just allocate more time in other Forums.

Perhaps in your part because I can see that there are many threads which I am still the last replies but in your part there are good activities but you can actually see the other threads my last reply was 1st of June, and yet there are no new replies. That was actually bad for me, that's why I will just allocate more time in other Forums.

I hope that you have managed to accumulate good amount of points in TCC before the slow activity. It may be that its because payments are still pending although it hasnt been for a long time. All you need is for at least one member to be active to make it easy to post so I hope that I will have time myself to be active.

It is hard also that when there are just one members poted repliest in here. You know it would be much easier if there will be a lot of poster so that posting would be much easier for us. Anyway, at least I have made some posts in here and I post in here first as I know there are activities in here.

Admin has already mentioned that he will be clearing payouts in EP soon so I hope that this will be the case in here as well. Hopefully once that is sorted members will find it easy to resume their posting activities and you will see the change. I am just busy on other forums and offline activities but soon I will resume myself.

I felt bad about! I got 50 points deduction, and you guys also got a deduction in here. I will just focus first in other Forums, I really lose my motivation when I got a deduction. Besides I still have some good enough of points to request for another payout in here so I will just wait to be paid all my points in here.

Well I see that my payment request already got approved in here and so I am now looking forward to see this forum paying again as it was admin nick who have made the payment verification from this forum and I heard that admin will be making payments today

I'm glad that my payout was also approved. Although, its really taking long time again I think admin Nick will do here weekly payment process which is still find although, I haven't been active because I still waiting for the payment to either approve or process.

Yes, the Admin will clear our payment request in here today as I have read the Admin's post then today I will also request a payment once I got paid. I just wish to be still approved as I will take some break from posting in here, as I've been very active in the fast days in here.

Oh, I did not read that statement or post admin that he will clear payouts today as I only see him approved payouts but its already a hint that admin will soon clear payouts. And I do see also that there's no post in the chatbox about the payments but I know that admin will soon clear it although with no exact day.

Check it on MTV - TCC Thread. But it's not important I guess, as I was expecting to see a notification from LR when I'm about to open my EMAIL but didn't so the Admin failed to put his words in action, as he even announced that payment request will be processed but one thing is for certain payment processing will be soon.

Check it on MTV - TCC Thread. But it's not important I guess, as I was expecting to see a notification from LR when I'm about to open my EMAIL but didn't so the Admin failed to put his words in action, as he even announced that payment request will be processed but one thing is for certain payment processing will be soon.

Good to see that admin did finally get to clear out the payments in here. I did receive the mail notification that I did receive payment from here yesterday and now I am going forward to reaching my next payout. I will probably request my next payout sometime over the weekend.

You have received a payment to your account U1834697 (chardyme):

Date: 6/10/2012 1:43 PM

Batch: 98790759

From Account: U3363353 (EP TCC Payment Account)

Amount: $2.50

Memo: Payment From The Cash Chat Forum, Thanks for being Active !!

Thank you.

I managed to make thirty posts here yesterday and accomulate a good 60 points from the forum. I will probably to achieve that in two rounds of posting today as opposed to just one and see how far it gets me. I will also try to be active in other sections too to accumulate more.

I cant really say that activities are quite good in here for the past few days because if you look at yesterday for example, It only only you and I that were active on the forum. Over the last week there were more than enough activities that one would be tempted to do two rounds of posting here. I am still the last poster from midday yesterday and will keep on checking to see if there is another poster.

That's great if the activities in here are good despite some members got some deduction in here including me that's why I stopped from posting in here but today I have a goal to reach then when I reach that then going to request for a payment in here.

I am glad to have seen that my payment request was already been approved by admin nick himself, seems that he still don't have a moderator to help him out in this forum, anyways I will resume my posting activities from this forum once again.