Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

thecashchat -- thecashchat.com

christmas_

Even I have been a regular member posting my proofs daily on TCC, that one cent per proof post is a nice deal, which can give great profits for proof posters, from every forum that pays with one cent rates for proofs like TCC.

I don't know if you guys experiencing same problem! I can't log in, my account.. it says " You have used up your failed login quota! Please wait 15 minutes before trying again. And TCC sent me a mail and the IP is 178.63.91.137.. But i searched about it's a server website.informer.com/178.63.91.137, now whatever happens, i failed! as i have my goal but because of this i failed! lol. I also experiencing this in MTV.. If it's a general error i can accept but if someone tripping me! HECK! Even it takes over 15 mins. I still can't log in.

I can't log in too, at first I thought it is my fault that I might have typed wrong password, but actually, it's not member's fault but there seems to be some bug with the site or server, I just hope it will be fixed as I have to make few more posts for today !

What a nice forum but its seem like this forum is not paying the same rate in all the section,i tried them but some section was a bit low i.e(2cent) in terms of price.

The forum is not offering that low nor that high. The rates are just the same in EP wherein you get 2 cents per post. I think that it is the standard rate for PTP forums now due to less advertisers that might advertise in the forum. I am not active in here but I will try to resume my activity in the near future.

The forum is not offering that low nor that high. The rates are just the same in EP wherein you get 2 cents per post. I think that it is the standard rate for PTP forums now due to less advertisers that might advertise in the forum. I am not active in here but I will try to resume my activity in the near future.

deserve when I've been posting on this forum, I do not see your name here to participate, true what you say, that the TCC forum does not have levels in the payment but they have a requirement in getting two cents per post is a short post will not be paid

Hoping that i can increase my activity in the forum discussion. Although there have been activity in the chatbox along with the admin and mod and members. Trying to be active there since it is the first feature that will be noticed by member also to encourage to be active.

Thecashchat forum is very strict in terms of their rules compare to others forum so when chosing this forum do well to read through their forum rules befor signing up.

Are you even a member in the forum in the first place ? And may I know how strict the forum is ? Please, enlighten us, because I do not think the forum is strict. There are many forums out there which are really very strict. Do you need me to introduce them ?