Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Royal Ad Shares - royaladshares.com

All-HYIPs.info

Start 13.09.2015 PerfectMoney Payza SolidTrustPay Payeer Bitcoin

Languages: EN

5824.gif

Description:

There are 2 types of AdPacks: - Active Adpacks (150%) that you need to see 10 daily ads - Passive AdPacks (130%) no ads needed daily to see. The process is simple, you purchase a minimum bundle advertising package of $4 that will release a $2 advertising pack every 24 hours into your account, if you purchase a bundle package over $100 will release $10 ( 5 adpacks ) every 24 hours and the last distribution if you purchase advertisement packages over $1000 will release $50 ( 25 adpacks ) every 24 hours; Out of total earnings received 30% will be added in the subscription balance that will auto purchase a new advertising pack every time it will reach minimum $2; An Advertising package($2) will offer 200 Directory Listing Views, 4000 Banner & Text Credits and will expiry when it will reach total earnings of 150% that is $3.00.

Investment plans:

130-150%

Our deposit:

13.09.15 13:43 Transfer Sent Payment: 200.00 USD to account U9121166 from U1294989. Batch: 101844949. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Add Account Balance - Username allhyips.

Details:

Minimal deposit: 3$
Maximal deposit: 9999$
Referral comission: 10%
Payments: Instant
Script: Other
Features: SSL

Name Server: KARA.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
Name Server: TONY.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM

Registrar: ENOM, INC.

It still nice return for low investment. Moreover i saw SSL protection here make this program better compared to the other similiar program. My concern only pretty high rates, i wonder if admin somehow are able to manage this site and let it survive in relatively longer lifetime.