Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

uaetek - uaetek.com

i'm not admin

http://uaetek.com

Welcome to UAETEK LTD

We are a group of private individuals, most of our team-mates are professional bankers and traders, and some of them have good years of business and financial related experience. Our group is made up of American, European, Asia people, thus we are able to watch and trade on the different markets almost 12 - 18 hours a day.

We work principally on the FOREX (Foreign Exchange) Where we have been trading for many years. We also have working experience in other trading industries such as oil and gas. We associate and partner with few very strong fund management companies and merchant bankers in Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, United Arab Emirate and Panama

UAETEK LTD gives you the chance to invest more effectively and efficiently. You can earn up to 40% daily. All payments are made to your account daily and the principal amount will be returned after plan maturity. We guarantee that you will not find an opportunity like this anywhere online.

UAETEK PLANS

Plan Spent Amount (US$) Daily Profit (%) Duration (days) STARTER $10 - $300 20 5 PROFESSIONAL $301 - $1,000 25 5 BUSINESS $1,001 - $5,000 30 5 VIP $5,001 - $100,000 40 5

http://uaetek.com

THis HYIP has very unique design, they have features to double our principle within 5 days, but since minimum spending required is quite big as 10$ so I don't think all investors are able to do so... but We can see those HYIP monitoring services on front page with paying statuses, I would like to go for the starter plan...

Yeah the site design is not good and uses a cheap script - plans are such that offer unreasonably high and unrealistic returns of 20-40% a day for 5 days and other than this program promises to return principal which looks far away from being sustainable. Better stay away of it - it already look like a scam.

I don't think any member have invested in this site to see if it is paying, the return of our investment in this program is some how not right. Getting 20percent daily and after 5 days we get our initial investment back? That means we will double our money after 5days.

Maybe some will be lucky to get back their investment,i don't think i might try this one out,this program minimum isn't high,normal 10$,but the plans are way-out-of-normal plans.Giving us a daily return of 20% in 5days then with principle return,i think this is one short term program that is offering too much.

I have noticed there is no registration required here that we can make a direct investment to the program,

so the payment system is automatic,

I don't get surprised to see the program with paying status on monitors for 13 days already as the plan being a short term type,

I am sure the program may pay for few rounds as it is just the beginning.

@ archu i dont agree with you. I think this one will keep paying for a max of 5 days more. Thats when the third round will be paid for the ones started

the 28feb. i dont think they will make it more then that. The profit is strange to. You get 20% for 5 days? i mean thats 100% no?

So you get back what you deposit and no more. i dont get it. Im not the best in math so please correct me here, im sure i did it wrong.

If the 20% for 5 days is on then they can keep this program running for years :D

Ahh okk correction the principal is returned after the 5 days so its 200%. You double the money. So then its my first thought instead they wont survive long now.