Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

gold-fund - gold-fund.net

I am admin / owner

we have been in the industry of Forex and Securities for over 5 years.

Some of us are network experts, and have good sense about the Internet! And some used to be employee of big securities Corp.So we are very good partners in the Forex and securities arena

Plans:

Startup Account

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

75 days $1 - $20 1.70

Basic Account

75 days $21 - $100 2.20

Professional Account

75 days $101 - $1,000 2.50

VIP Account

75 days $1,001 and more 2.80

referral Commision : 5%

Accept: LR

http://gold-fund.net/

Our investment

Date: 2/25/2011 6:27 AM

Batch: 56014226

Sent To: U7896780 (goldfund)

Amount: $10.00

Memo: Deposit to gold-fund.net User gold-lister

Thank you.

This program design looks very simple and cheap, is there anyone in here aside from hyip monitors that have invested in it? It will be okay to join now that the program is still very new. There is a chance that it will last for closed to one round.

well, there is still we can have the 25% bonus on our investment until March 15th,

this free bonus definitely attracts many investors,

they claim to make instant payments, looks like a nice program with reasonable ROI,

surprise that they don't have a single monitor on their ratings page.

I find quite faith on this HYIP for their good script & low minimum investment option as well, after having many HYIP launched finally we can see one compounding features with any amount... I like to go for their starter plan of the min. amount by 1$, Looking for my payout....

Has anyone here invested with them and actually gotten the bonus? The bonus is very attractive and the minimum to test the program is also affordable to all investors. But i see this as a short term program rather than long term.

This program admin really knows of a sure way to draw members to invest in this program.I think this site is really having lots of visitors since many will like to participate in the 25% bonus on every deposit.Like others,am curious to invest here.