Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

The Investment Direct - theinvestmentdirect.com

I'm not admin

https://www.theinvestmentdirect.com

logo.png

Experience the exciting world of currency trading with TID INC.

We are discount Penny stock market trading service, available for small and individual online stock traders. Create a new TID account deposit money and find the package to invest and you done.

0.2%-2.1% Daily for lifetime, 10% weekly for 20 weeks

Accept: LR , PM , AP

plan.jpg

https://www.theinvestmentdirect.com

when I tried to access this site, my browser has warned me that the page I asked to connect is untrusted and the connection is untrusted etc,

so I removed the https and www, and then tried to access the page, and again the same error as before, the connection is untrusted,

in order to avoid further troubles, I clicked on ' get me out of here ', so I couldn't see the program for the same reason.

Yepp the same problem for me, in the end i could get to the site. Its actually a very nice site. Done ok and not the ordinary script either.

I after playing the detective finded the faq all the way down on the site there is a little tiny button:).

So the min for to withdraw is none for LR and PM. For Alertpay its $1.00. Cashout requests get oayed between 24-48 hours.

The min plan is fine with $5.00 i just fear the little roi that can show up of 0,2%.

Ref comission isnt to high either if im not wrong was 5%. I didnt see any rate us page, nor some links to forums.

Im not sure about this one. Nice design any hyip can have, but the security telling me to get off the site:)

• 2 weeks later...

The minimum deposit is available to all here, but profit rates very low,

this means that access to a good profit through investment in this site will not be achieved only when we invest a large sum of money ,

and this means that small investors unable to take advantage of this site.

If this program pay

0.2 percent daily forever, tell me, how long will it take to get to reach break even? For me i don't find it attractive at all. Even if it last for a year or more. I will skip it.

This is the major concern about this program and it may take even upto 1-1/2 years to reach bep here.

First plan being only affordable the roi offered is really very low and i dont thin those investing in a hyip would like to wait that long.

And now,that sounds really funny,how do this program think it's going to pay for a life time,with this kind of roi,(one of the lowest i've ever seen) maybe it's going to take up 500days to reach and complete bep here.Almost 1and half to go by,before we get to reach our principle?That's really funny.I think i'll opt for the 10% per week for the next 20weeks,but for sure,the minimum to invest isn't going to be that little.Am skipping this hyip.