Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ITalkMoney -- italkmoney.com

christmas_

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are your also having problem with hyrex talk.but I wonder why you have problem accessing itm. just be patient I'm sure admin will reply as soon as he gets online. that's why I noticed theres lacKing in activity now itm. thankfully I can post here but only few post on ptp section lately. theres not much activity lately in ptp section. that's why im posting less also.

i dont know where sinip is ,he havent response for my problem.thats too bad.im waiting for him to reply me or help me out of my problem.i cant access this site until now.ive already send him my ip maybe any problem with my ip and their hosting.

i think this forum will lose many activie members because of that delay in payments which made monthly and some times once every 60 days also the admin does not reply to our questions or supports tickets there in ITM but about HyrexTalk i think the admin there are better because he is online daily also he pays through 14 days .

PAID.gif

Date: 4/15/2011 1:19 AM

Batch: 59208122

From Account: U8141828 (sinip doboj)

Amount: $0.51

Thanks.gif

congratulations on your payment there my friend , but could you tell me why you get that deduction there because i checked that site and i found that the minimum payout is 100 posts so you have to get at leas $1 for posting there , iam sure that the admin has strict rules , good luck posting there .

congratulations on your payment there my friend , but could you tell me why you get that deduction there because i checked that site and i found that the minimum payout is 100 posts so you have to get at leas $1 for posting there , iam sure that the admin has strict rules , good luck posting there .

Hi no actually if you post only payment proofs the payment gets this each post is 0,005. I do the same but this first payout i got where with some ordinary posts to. So i succeded to get me the 1 cent per post:)

Heres my 1st payout from italk

Payment recieved via LR U0216670

Date: 04/15/2011 01:18

Batch: 59208062

Amount: $1.07

Thanks

Admin:)

Hi no actually if you post only payment proofs the payment gets this each post is 0,005. I do the same but this first payout i got where with some ordinary posts to. So i succeded to get me the 1 cent per post:)

Heres my 1st payout from italk

Payment recieved via LR U0216670

Date: 04/15/2011 01:18

Batch: 59208062

Amount: $1.07

Thanks

Admin:)

thats strange to get only $0.005 per payment proof , but i loved that because that meant that the admin pays for you , i thought that the admin will not pay for you gys because he takes long time to pay for you ( once monthly ) so i can not wait for my payment at any forum for 30 days to get , i will not post here.

i dont know where sinip is ,he havent response for my problem.thats too bad.im waiting for him to reply me or help me out of my problem.i cant access this site until now.ive already send him my ip maybe any problem with my ip and their hosting.

the same problem here , when sinip refused to pay for me without any reasons,

and then asked me to contact him on pm , and when i sent to ask him, why he refused my request of payment,

I have not received any response so far,

This is the main reason I stopped my activity in this forum .

the same problem here , when sinip refused to pay for me without any reasons,

and then asked me to contact him on pm , and when i sent to ask him, why he refused my request of payment,

I have not received any response so far,

This is the main reason I stopped my activity in this forum .

I think the admin might be busy that time to respond quickly to the PM, or to check it,

anyway, what is more important is to solve that problem the member in the PM facing, than to send him reply, I think so,

as far as I know the admin will surely state the reasons in case if he refuses the payment to anyone,

I hope the admin will also help you in this matter to avoid any confusion regarding the denied payment.

today, I have experienced that it's taking long for the pages to load on ITM,

it's definitely due to the lot of advertising banners on the site,

or it might also due to the heavy load on the site like a lot visitors accessing the site at once,

but the long waiting to load pages on ITM should be fixed if possible.

payment received !

You have received a payment to your account U9597036 (shobha k):

Date: 4/20/2011 1:44 AM

Batch: 59532829

Amount: $2.20

Memo: Payment for your posts in ITalkMoney forum.

Thank you.

this forum is good and i am member there and i am close to request payout soon . this forum has nice simple script and the rates there very affordable about 3 cents per post and it may increase until 20 cent depending on the quality but i can not find any contests until now this is bad

I believe the reason why members are posting at payment processor section is because it is more likely they will secure a fixed amount of money they will get.

If at other sections, the rates per post will change up and down accordingly to different posts. Of course, other sections are inactive and I believe it also stopped many members from posting in those sections

I like to get fast payment but this site will pay us for long time. In the first time, that is problem for me but after I knew if there is no problem

with payment in here, I didn't too much worry about that. I will keep posting here although the payment is long enough.

my latest request on this forum, few days ago was for 300 active posts !

this is the first time on ITM that I have sent the request for a big number of posts,

most of the times, I requested at the payout limit of 100 posts only,

this set of three hundred posts also contain discussion posts, so I expect better rates than before.

I ever made 400 posts to ask as payment requests in here but too bad, I got only half of overall earning because I didn't make much enough posts

in other section than PTP section. I must posts more in ITM especially in other section.

posting only on PTP sections can cause 70 - 50 rule violation,

that is why, I will be posting on hyip discussion sections also to have balanced activity on the forum,

recently, my activity here has been slowed down, for being offline these days,

I just have to pick up my activity like before on ITM as well.