Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

carbon-profits - carbon-profits.com

I am not admin

Welcome to Carbon Profits

Carbon reduction is an easy thing and people can do it in their daily life by readily turning off switches, driving the car less, controlling air-conditioning temperatures and not using disposable items. But lets face it, Humans are lazy, this is where technology and innovation come into play. There is a global surge to be the first and the best company to to produce products, devices, and services to do this for us.

header_01.gifheader_02.gif

Click Link To Join

Note: I like the way this hyip came with simple plan

Where we can invest little amount of 5$ and make 2% daily return on it.

Hope the program can stay for long with these attractive returns.

100 day i don,t think the site will continue paid to this period i don,t like the high planes of this sites because the site may be

turn scam in any time before my plane end

any ways good luck

@salah... this is true that plans duration of 100 days looks quite long but this is true as well that @2% daily we get back our investment in 50 days

only and after that what we get is pure profit. So what we need is just the site stay for more than 50 days to be in profit. And there looks no sign about this site going away so early as admin need to take some time to prove peoples that this hyip is paying.

@yogesh yepp it will take around 50 days for to reach bep in this game/hyip.

But have you seen the min withdrawal? If someone invest $5.00 and the minimum withdrawal is $1.00

it will take them 10 days to do a cashout. Only 3 cashouts a month.....

That is a big risk in my eyes. I attend to go away from sites that dont let me withdraw smaller amounts when i go in with mimum deposits.

Why put up so high minimum for to make a cashout if the minimum for to deposit is so low??

Fishy, a real risk and very high game even with minimum invested....

• 2 weeks later...

Payment Received..

Date: March 04, 2011 7:46:04 PM

Amount Sent: $1.20 USD

Sender Name: cedric king

Sender Email: carbonprofit@gmail.com

Reference Number: 43914-FFF8E-F0220,

Date: March 04, 2011 7:49:29 PM

Reference Number: 11955-F4C28-6621A,

Thank you Admin !!

Dustaff,well,thanks a million for posting this payment proof here,at least verifying us that carbon profits are actually paying.I think investing now is worth it.But why did admin place the min to withdraw at that rate? Just like what anne said,it's now looking fishy in my eyes too,more complicated

Payment Received..

Date: March 09, 2011 6:29:07 PM

Reference Number: 6C85B-7994B-7B03A,

Thank you Admin..

though it is not mentioned anywhere on the site whether the deposit will be returned at the end of the plan or not,

I assume that this one is of 'principal included in daily profits' type of program,

still, the amount gets doubled in around three months which is a nice plan, I feel,

there is some restrictions like, compounding is not allowed here, minimum withdrawal limit is $1, etc

Dustaff,well,thanks a million for posting this payment proof here,at least verifying us that carbon profits are actually paying.I think investing now is worth it.But why did admin place the min to withdraw at that rate? Just like what anne said,it's now looking fishy in my eyes too,more complicated

My friend , Do not be happy with this proof , because I think it is something logical that the site now paying already ,

because it provides a stable profit rates and do not contain high risk, but concern here comes through waiting for you a long time before obtaining net profit from this site .

But it might be worth it,mahmou,since it's a long term investment plan,what is making this hyip more different and complicated is that the min to withdraw is 1$ through alertpay,i don't know of other payment processors,but in other ways,you're right,my friend.Mahmou.

Payment Received....

Date: March 16, 2011 8:21:33 PM

Reference Number: 30A41-728FC-077B8,

Thank You Admin

Payment Received ...

Date: March 21, 2011 8:55:21 PM