Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

thecrocs - thecrocs.com

I am not admin

THE CROCS is an investment company officially registered in Dominica and successfully providing financial services to investors worldwide since 2003. All financial operations are held in the fields of stocks, bonds, hedge funds and private placements. We don't trade on Forex markets. All investments are managed by a group of highly experienced certified financial professionals. We have developed close contacts with many large financial institutions and private investors throughout Europe USA and Asia region.

Plan:

$10 - $1 000(LF1) 105% after 3 days

$1 001 - $5 000(LF2) 107% after 3 days

$5 001 - $20 000(LF3) 110% after 3 days

$20 001 - $50 000(LF4) 115% after 3 days

$50 001 - $100 000(LF5) 120% after 3 days

Over $100 000(VIP ) 130% after 3 days

Accept: LR

http://thecrocs.com

the site is running on its first day still and the monitors are showing waiting status and another two more days to be completed to get to know whether the siet will pay or not

so we have to wait for two days to know whether the site will be a genuine one or is the admin is a cheater

the ROI is using very cheap script and non professional look to me..i do not think so that it is a trusted site..

the site is not secured with any protection i think it ll be very risky to invest here..

we have to wait for some days and after that if he behaves good with their investors then we can invest here..