Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Eurasian-Inc - eurasian-inc.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Our business model is really simple. Investors entrust us with their funds, we in turn, trade them in a wide variety of investment tools as short-term lending market, trading on a stock exchange, equity trade, trading dividends and note brokering.

The business strategy applied by EurAsian INC is well planned and perfectly thought-out. Our business model has been developed and significantly improved over the past 14 years which makes it almost ideal for the changing market conditions.

Plan:

-2.50% Daily for 15 days
-2.80% Daily for 30 days
-3.50% Daily for 120 days

Accept: PM/EGO

wow all plans are in the range of members because a very low minimum investment set by admin. I think all kinds of members are able to invest on this program . I think people should try 15 days plan because the minimum is just 5$ here and plan is only 15 days long. So there is a great chance site will complete its plan. Live Support is also good we can discuss our problems anytime .

Currently the website is inaccessible, from the plans described in this thread, I think this mid term program, Eurasian Inc will be good for a few days, since they offer 2.5% on daily basis, and the term is not so long just a couple of weeks, popular payment options of EP & PM available to invest with.

Latest INSTANT payment just received:
The amount of 2 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U6518240->U1163498. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to promoteam from Eurasian Inc.. Date: 17:02 13.01.14. Batch: 45874515.
really good program.I was paid as usual.
Thanks admin.

Eurasian Inc has a news letter update regarding the additional payment option STP to their program and live chat support feature etc !

Jan-14-2014 08:44:57 AM

Newsletter Eurasian

We have add STP now. So you can make a deposit with SolidTrustPay (STP)
Do you know we also accept Bitcoin and more payment options us then Payeer payment.

When you have questions we are online for 24 hours (livesupport)

See you soon again on www.eurasian-inc.com