All Pips

Gains Here - gainshere.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Welcome to gains here

Plan:

110% gain in 24 hours

1) Operating principle.
Every 60 minutes, positions available for purchase are opened. In case a customer succeeds to reserve a position, he is given 60 seconds to redeem this position; after the expiry of 60 seconds the position again becomes available for purchase by other participants.

2) The principle of building of the hourly number of positions.
The script automatically tracks the history of buying and selling, coincidently adding or removing free positions, when required. Thereby, in a balanced way the script distributes funds between the members with the aim of long-term and stable system operation. 

Accept: PM

Site is secured and i like its design and script as well. Bad thing is that admin has settled direct investment system here and also we cant invest more than 104 here because admin has set limit 10$ limit here. Other position of investing high amounts are closed. I hope admin will manage this site perfectly.

Gains Here has DDOS protection from DDOS Guard, this short term program has both Russian and English versions of the website available, 110% offered in just twenty four hours which is a bit high compared to usual short term programs, but I think it will be safe to deal with this new short term program for a couple of rounds with the one day plan.