Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Pruven - pruven.me

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom. PRUVEN is a new financial system based on the principle of the distribution of the cash flow. Funds are distributing between the participants who invested earlier than participants who invested later. We are inviting you to raise your capital in 24 hours and up to 204%. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

Plan:

7.5% hourly for 24 hours 1$ - 50$
8% hourly for 24 hours 51$ - 100$
8.5% hourly for 24 hours 101$ - 10000$

Accepted Payment Processor: PerfectMoney,EGO

Pruven has been online for few hours now but the current status of the program is still waiting, as there is no withdrawal processed yet, as per the FAQ, it is said to be paid out within two business hours manually, nice attractive hourly project with affordable $1 minimum which allows EP & PM deposits.

This program is not safe to invest money because they are paying extraordinary profits in their plans. 180% after 24 hours is so much high and  i believe only few investors will be lucky here . So better to stay away from this program. High risk involved here.