Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fino Capital - FinoCapital.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Fino Capital provides non-risk investment plans to global investors. Fino Capital offers different investment plans with the minimum investment amount of 5 US Dollars. Profits will be delivered to your account on calendar days, from Monday to Friday, as markets during weekends are closed, and you are free to make as many deposits as you like. Of course, the amount of money you earn will depend on the amount of money you invest. We aim to process all e-currency withdrawal requests instantly, if not, within 24 hours.

Plan:

1st Plan (7 day)
Plan 1 $ 5 - $ 250 - 2.00% Daily + Principal Return
Plan 2 $ 251 - $ 1,000 - 2.10% Daily + Principal Return
Plan 3 $ 1,001 - $ 10,000 - 2.15% Daily + Principal Return

2nd Plan (30 days)
Plan 1 $ 5 - $ 250 - 2.25% Daily + Principal Return
Plan 2 $ 251 - $ 1,000 - 2.50% Daily + Principal Return
Plan 3 $ 1,001 - $ 10,000 - 3.00% Daily + Principal Return

the third plan (60 days)
Plan 1 $ 5 - $ 250 156.00% - 4.00% Daily + Principal Return
Plan 2 $ 251 - $ 1,000 163.00% - 4.50% Daily + Principal Return
Plan 3 $ 1,001 - $ 10,000 170.00% - 5.00% Daily + Principal Return

Payment systems: Perfect Money, Egopay, Bitcoin

no doubt  plans offered here are good but I think members may refused this site just because of its simple look. Cheap cost script is utilized by admin. Safety feature is also missing here. Monitors have added this site in their list but no monitors invested amount here.

The longer the term of the plan, the higher the daily interest in offer, Fino Capital seems to be a nice mid term program, all the three plans have the same minimum requirement of $5 which is affordable, we can also invest BitCoin, I think a couple of rounds with the one week plan will be successful.

We are unable to know how much dollars are invested here and how much cash withdrawn from this site. Hyip monitors have listed this site but no investment being made by them and on the basis of monitor's status i can say that people are not agreed to money here i think it may because of lack of features which a good hyip requires.