Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

profitplan - profitplan.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Our site was created to leverage our skills and help people to earn money with highest possible profit and lowest possible risk.Members funds will be pooled with our own money and invested online in three main areas : cryptocurrency mining and trading,financial and forex trading and online sports betting.
We offer three investment plans than will make you stable and sustainable income.We invite you to join profitplan.biz and start earning your daily profit wit us! 

Plan:

Plan 1. 22% for 6 days = ROI 132 % Min 10 - Max 250 $
Plan 2. 16% for 9 days = ROI 144 % Min 251 - Max 1000 $
Plnd 3. 14% for 12 days = ROI 169% Min 1001- Max 2500 $

Payment systems: PM, EG

Plans are good but the script used here is too much simple and also without security function. Currently only 147$ invested here but i think site is just few hours old so that low investment is being made here. In next few hour i am expecting more investment from people. I wish site sill complete its plan just for 1 time.

well the site is looking suspicious to me since they have not paid any member yet. I am checking this site from last 36 hours , they have got 248$ invested but no investor received his payment yet. I think admin should start paying his members so that member will be able make investment decision.

Profit Plan has been online and active for a couple of days now, it is a nice mid term program with just $10 minimum required to participate in the first plan with the shortest term of all, it also offers a referral commission of 6% and withdrawals will be processed manually to EP & PM.