Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Ponzi - ponzi.in

vnhyipgroup

I'm not admin.

Ponzi

Financial pyramid

This project is a ponzi scheme. We pay returns to investors from existing capital and new capital paid by new investors.

Daily yield: 23.12.13: 2.00%, 24.12.2013: 1.99%, 25.12.2013: 1.98%, 26.12.2013: 1.97%, 27.12.2013: 1.96% Forecast

Start date: 22.12.2013

Profit payouts: Instant

Principal back: anytime, 10 business days hold

Referral program: 15% from earning of your downline during all investment period

Min Deposit: $100

Accepted Payment Processor: PerfectMoney

Take a look and join here!

Ponzi is hosted on a shared server with DDOS protection from Cloud Flare Inc, it has an attractive design of the program, to register we must have an up line referral link from our partner, current status of the program is waiting, referral commission of 15% is quite high and attractive and it processes instant payments. 

The site is too much simple but totally secured. I like this fact of this program. This program is only registered for the big investors because the minimum investment is set at 100$ here. I think only hyip monitors can invest  money here. Otherwise another nice thing is that we will get our principal amount after 10 days i hope this program will legit.