Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

supernaculum - supernaculum.net

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

We'd like to draw your attention to our new Project, as we hope for it to take the rightful place among the other projects in which you and your friends are already taking part.

Our Project does not allow for its system to be overloaded with money during its first days in operation. Money come into the Project on a stable and smooth basis. There are no overloads due to payments, which allows better stability and long-term development of the Project.

Our Project prevents from withdrawals of all investments simultaneously, although there are no restrictions regarding withdrawals of the earned money, and there won't be any restriction in the future regarding this matter. 

Plan:

3% / day
1-150 dollars

4% / day
151-500 dollars

5% / day
501-3000 dollars

6% / day
3001-10000 dollars

Accept: Perfect Money

Super Naculum is a Russian program also available in English version, it has nice security features like SSL certified by Thawte Inc, hosting is on a dedicated server with DDOS protection from DDOS Guard, online chat support is also available, and we can also find the video representation of the program on their home page.

Effectively little investors have good chance to invest and make money  by using this site. Currently a low deposit is being made in this site i'm sure its the golden period for investors to invest here. I likewise think this website will remain legitimate till 10 days or more just because a good script hyip generally pay its investors for a while so i hope it will pay.

The advertising banners of Super Naculum have already been promoted on various forums by existing investors of the program, it is very convenient program with $1 minimum and promoters are encouraged with three level referral commissions, this project is a pyramid and the admin promises to run it till the last penny !