Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

E-vicenta - E-vicenta.com

xetang

Vicenta Trade Ltd. is an active fund manager company working to deliver excellent result. Was founded by financial experts whose aim is to create win-win opportunities. We know that long-term business is based on mutual benefits - this is why our investors like us.
Our flexible investment amount and short time period are as attractive to clients, coupled with instant deposit execution, fast withdrawal approved, and advanced platforms that facilitate investment operations becomes easier.

3% Daily For 5 Days
Min $10 - $999: Total ROI 115%
Principal Return - Compounding Available

3.5% Daily For 10 Days
Min $1000 - $4999: Total ROI 135%

4% Daily For 15 Days
$5000 - $10000: Total ROI 160%

SSL Encryption
DDos Protection
Licensed Script
Registrar    ENOM, INC.
Created    2013-11-15
Expire    2015-11-15
NS    DNS1.REGISTRAR-SERVERS.COM DNS2.REGISTRAR-SERVERS.COM
DNS3.REGISTRAR-SERVERS.COM DNS4.REGISTRAR-SERVERS.COM DNS5.REGISTRAR-SERVE

Accept PM, EG, Bitcoin, Bankwire

Join here: https://e-vicenta.com/

Well thats great to see that admin has added compounding option and by doing this we will earn upto 20% profit which is a very great thing. I will invest here and will do compounding as well because only few sites add such feature and i dont want to lost this chance to earn.

Compounding would be the great choice added by admin but by using this feature we won't be able to withdraw regular profit but i am sure that it's going to pay people. Out of 20 hyip monitors 15 monitors are demonstrating this site as paying and i do believe these statuses are enough to prove this great site legit.

E Vicenta has been online and active for a couple of days now, it has special offers like 5% deposit bonus for the investments starting from $1000 and 10% cash back bonus for each deposit into the plan, Professional, but this is just a promotional offer valid until 1st January 2014, withdrawals will be processed in manual mode within 1 to 24 hours.

Vicenta Trade Ltd seems to be an attractive short term program with support currently available via live chat as well as phone support system, only the single plan, Standard has affordable minimum $10 and 3% daily for five days will be a total of 15% profit in five days term and it also offers high referral commission of attractive 10%.