Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

realperfectpay - realperfectpay.com

nomiasif

Wellcome realperfectpay.com !

realperfectpay.com is a private investment group operating on the world securities and currency markets since 2005. Having started as a small investment group operating only on the Swiss stock market, we have gradually expanded our investment activities on all major financial markets of the world. Our representatives operate all over the globe thus providing us with a big picture view on the world of finance. As of now we have over 150 qualified employees worldwide.

plans:::

120% after 1 day

280% after 1 hour

560% after 3 hours

840% after 5 hours

minimum : 1$ - 50$ - 80$ - 100$

payment: PM STP EGOPAY

15% Referral commission

http://realperfectpay.com/?ref=nomiasif

Well this site is really paying because i see some dmt members in the payout list of hyip. I still have doubts on it because its now 2 days old and i think now the possibility of getting paid is very low. I dont think i will be able to invest on it because majority of hyips go scam after 2 days. 

Real Perfect Pay has paying status for three days on these non reliable monitors with no good RCB offers, a good feature of these plans in this program is that they accept multiple payment options including OkPay, withdrawals will be processed in manual mode within twelve business hours.

Life time of the program, Real Perfect Pay is five days, and the current updated status of the program is paying which is good to know this program has been active for this longer, we can also have access to the paid out page etc, we can test the performance of the program with as little as $1 which is affordable for anyone.