Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

earnforever - earnforever.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Our company, EarnForEver has been gaining really big profit on international FOREX Market. The traders of our company combine strategy based on a scientific way which implies calculating probability of bargain outcomes, risks and many other factors in order to produce high quality program. 

Plan:

105-120% after 1 day
116-170% after 3 days
And more.....

Accept: Perfect Money,EgoPay,Okpay,Payeer

Hosting is on a dedicated server, Earn Forever has been successfully paying after one day as per the latest reports of payment proofs on forums around, which is nice to see, this program has been processing withdrawals quite fast within few minutes, it has plenty of payment options, including OkPay, BitCoin etc to invest with.

I guess we can only do some hit and run in here. I do know we can make good income without any worries in here. I'm interested to make some good profit and I do hope that in the long run I can surely be making good income. In two to three days time we can make good with hit and run if this site is still paying. But if not then I guess we are just waiting our time in here.

17.12.13 10:25;Account;Receive;Received Payment 11.2 USD from account U6947160 to account U1294989. Batch: 43922396. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to all-hyips.info from EarnForEver.Biz.

16.12.13 20:49;Account;Receive;Received Payment 5.24 USD from account U6947160 to account U1294989. Batch: 43889755. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to all-hyips.info from EarnForEver.Biz.

well the rate of interest offered in first two plans is good but admin has offered very high profit in other plans. I think this site can be safe for only first 2 or 3 days because i dont think it can be stable by paying such huge profits. and also most of the hyips go scam within first week so we should select 1 or 3 days plan only.