Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

roxprofits - roxprofits.com

nomiasif

Welcome to RoxProfits

Experience the perfect combination of income and advertising

» We send real visitors to your website «

» Our members earn money by viewing advertisements «

A New And Innovative way to earn money and advertise at the same time!

You can Earn Money By Browsing Websites

Purchase a Rox-Package for $10 and Earn $0.20 Daily for up to 60 days

Every Rox-Package includes 800 Ad credits

Share the success and Earn 10% in Affiliate commissions

For every 5 expired Rox-Packages you get a Rox-Panel, you will Earn $50 For every Filled Rox-Panel

A Rox-Panel has 25 placements to be filled, every Rox-Package purchased by members you have sponsored fills a placement

A Rox-Panel placement can also be purchased at the price of $1.20 when available, more information here

With the Restart feature you can get even more Rox-Panels and Further Increase Your Earnings

Get more information about the Restart feature here

payment: PM STP EGOPAY

http://roxprofits.com/earn?ref=nomiasif

This site have ran 2 days already but we too can see that don't have any good monitor to listing for to this time and almost is still in status "Waiting", plan is too long, site is not too good about design and as my idea, this is not good program for investors and I think that best we should skip this program

First 5,000 members to add funds gets an extra $5.00 for free!

well i think thats really a great offered added by this admin because our investment will become double and we will earn about 50% extra profit because of bonus. I see that site has got 2 investors yet and 4998 position are still available. I will try this program once i see no of investors here.

I see that those proof of payments only come from a hyip monitoring site. I'm just wondering if its owned by the admin of this hyip site also or not. But even so if we invest and make good profit then why not join right? I do believe we can handle our trading account in here and make good income in here. As long we know how to make it big I do believe we can.

• 2 weeks later...