Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Crusadeinvest - Crusadeinvest.com

HYIPCORE

Proof of payments coming from the same monitoring site. I don't see anyone get paid in here except the proof of payments from this hyip monitoring site. I do believe that its better that we don't invest in here. Yes its paying but I just don't like the site set up so its up to you guys to try to invest in here or not. But me I prefer not to invest in here at all.

Crusade Invest keeps to pay for 34 days now, its one of the reliable short term programs around, hosting is on a shared server with DDOS protection from Cloud Flare Inc, it has a single payment option of PM to invest with and offers a minimum of 3% in one day and usual referral commission of 5% bonus in offer, withdrawals will take maximum eight hours to be processed on every calender day.

Crusade Invest can be considered as one of the successful short term programs around, it's been paying for more than one month which is very rare considering the risky plans and unsustainable ROI in offer in their plans, it's been a big profit and successful investment experience in here for early investors that continued till date.

As per the latest payment proofs that can be found on forums today, we can say that the short term program, Crusade Invest continues to pay till date, we should watch how the payment processing will be effected during the festive season, but mostly it seems that the admin intends to keep the project alive for another couple of weeks.

• 2 weeks later...

Crusade Invest has been online and active for 60 days, which is a great achievement of this short term program, though there is a couple of RCB monitors, this project could survive this longer, here we can get referral commission paid without necessary of having an active deposit in the program, they offer attractive commission of 8%.

Crusade Investment Limited - Earn without stress is definitely a great short term program that paid for more than two months and still continues it's online activities, at this stage of this short term, I think big deposits should not be recommended considering the fact that the project has lived for a long time, and old projects will be anytime to fall down.

surprised to see the site able to last for more than 2 months. while in other side, they are offering high profit return which seems unreasonable. however, last long paying could be happen if hyip get enough support fund from hyip monitor sites and investors. have high capital back up make the hyip paying for long period.