Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Nanofund - Nanofund.net

I'm not admin.

Welcome to Nanofund.net

NanoFund Investments is a private online investment fund investing into Nanotechnology venture research projects. Our team have been dealing with Nano-based technology for several years.

We offer several plans for our investors ranging from 6% to 12% daily for 20 days. All payments are made automatically to you each day, there is no need to request a payout. There is no registration, you just invest with us and you will be paid automatically each day by our system.

Our system is custom-made for us by a professionally hired programmer, costing us several thousand in development costs. We are different from those low budget HYIP's that use a default Goldcoders/Neversay script costing them only $100 and getting set up in only 20 minutes. We are different. A lot of time and effort has gone into Nanofund and our script is customized and high budget.

The Nanofund Admin is extremely dedicated, extremely passionate and extremely wise and rest assured that he is doing everything in his power to make the awesome Nanofund a soaring success that it is.

Plan A

$1 - $99 6% daily for 20 days

$100 - $249 7% daily for 20 days

$250 - $499 8% daily for 20 days

$500 - $999 9% daily for 20 days

$1000 - $4999 10% daily for 20 days

$5000 and more 12% daily for 20 days

Payment Processors: LR & PM

7% Referral commission

Click here!

Automatic payment website,, offered a good plans, from 20% profit after 20 business days, that means 1% profir daily on business day..with many choice interest % but it depends on our investment..

SSL installed, and DDOS protection also..

But I had a bad experience with website that using "nano" domain name, started from NanoMoneyCorp, EuroNano, Nano-venture that's 3 sites not provide me a profit :unsure:

Automatic payment website,, offered a good plans, from 20% profit after 20 business days, that means 1% profir daily on business day..with many choice interest % but it depends on our investment..

SSL installed, and DDOS protection also..

But I had a bad experience with website that using "nano" domain name, started from NanoMoneyCorp, EuroNano, Nano-venture that's 3 sites not provide me a profit :unsure:

Actually there is no need any site protection for this site because it doesn't have any member area. Personally, I will not going to choose this kind of HYIP...

Here is the latest news regarding the bonus:

10/11/10

We have awarded 5 forum users for continually posting their payouts every day with a cash prize. Check your account history to see if you won. Remember to keep posting your payouts on the forums.

I joined this kind of hyip if you knew the name dawninvesetmentclub.. And it already paid for last 2 cycles for me :)

and the site as u said no SSL and no DDOS protection..

And the other one I do not really like to hear that a HYIP offering a bonus after a few days or weeks or maybe months after their first launched...

I joined this kind of hyip if you knew the name dawninvesetmentclub.. And it already paid for last 2 cycles for me :)

and the site as u said no SSL and no DDOS protection..

And the other one I do not really like to hear that a HYIP offering a bonus after a few days or weeks or maybe months after their first launched...

SSL secure and anti-DDOS doesn't help to protect our money, it is only used to protect the site. :lol:

anyway, that is not really count as "bonus". Only 5 members been chosen, although I don't know how much each member get, but I guess the amount will not going to be huge

SSL secure and anti-DDOS doesn't help to protect our money, it is only used to protect the site. :lol:

anyway, that is not really count as "bonus". Only 5 members been chosen, although I don't know how much each member get, but I guess the amount will not going to be huge

Yes, SSL and Anti DDOS not secure our money, but both of em can guarantee our money stay longer at the site since the admin need to paid more to installed them :)

So, they do contest so investors will posted all of the payment proof to attract other invested here :D

This is also happened to some site that paid people to posted their payment proof and all of the site that did that before no stay long : :lol:

Yes, SSL and Anti DDOS not secure our money, but both of em can guarantee our money stay longer at the site since the admin need to paid more to installed them :)

So, they do contest so investors will posted all of the payment proof to attract other invested here :D

This is also happened to some site that paid people to posted their payment proof and all of the site that did that before no stay long : :lol:

don't worry, since the admin never get a great script to run the site, so I guess he might use that money to pay that "bonuses", lolz~ :lol:

Personally, I don't like this site because of the "Nano" words, but I can see the admin did update in the site regarding payments, so I think he planned to run this site for a longer period.

don't worry, since the admin never get a great script to run the site, so I guess he might use that money to pay that "bonuses", lolz~ :lol:

Personally, I don't like this site because of the "Nano" words, but I can see the admin did update in the site regarding payments, so I think he planned to run this site for a longer period.

But if there are many investors here I think the bonuses only a small amount the the admin but the admin can promote the site with the payment proof at most forums around :D

Yes, I agreed with you as I mentioned before "nano" thing left me a bad experience before :lol:

Taking into consideration the things you said in here I think I will try this one. Since the minimum investment is $1 then it suits me well :lol:

I don't think u should invest in the site. Start from 15th Oct, many members complained their payments went to pending status and admin never answer to any kind of support. Now, I can't even access the site. I believe they have already gone forever. :angry:

I don't think u should invest in the site. Start from 15th Oct, many members complained their payments went to pending status and admin never answer to any kind of support. Now, I can't even access the site. I believe they have already gone forever. :angry:

Hmm, this is not surprised me at all :D

I think this nano site admin still the same with the last nano around..

No much hope for every site that already shown a bad sign..

Time to say good bye to this site, and I think nothing to discussed for more here than..