Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

new-goldenearn - new-goldenearn.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Our clients are serious investors. They aren't interested in gambling with their money, and would rather deal with a reliable, safe, and profitable online investment management company instead of a bank with low interest. Our cut above the rest automated Forex trading system applies no leverage as well as unique time-proven risk-management techniques which allow our managed investment company to generate lucrative profits.
We believe that superior investment performance is achieved through a skillful balance of three core attributes: knowledge, experience and adaptability. There is only one way to be on the cutting edge - commitment to innovation. We do our best to achieve a consistent increase in investment performance for our clients, and superior value-add. We appreciate our clients loyality and value the relationships we build with each customer. No matter what country you come from, our professional managers will help you to choose investment product that best fits your demands.

Plan:

20% HOURLY FOR 8 HOUR
Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)
Plan 1 $10 - $100 15.00
Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 18.00
Plan 3 $1,001 - $10,000 20.00
Calculate your profit >>
34%DAILY FOR 5 DAYS
Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)
Plan 1 $5 - $100 28.00
Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 32.00
Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 34.00
Calculate your profit >>
85% DAILY FOR 30 DAYS
Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)
Plan 1 $3 - $100 80.00
Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 82.00
Plan 3 $1,001 - $10,000 85.00
Calculate your profit >>

Accept: PM

When I see an hourly plan. My main mindset is that this site is going to turn to scam. I don't think this one will going to end up paying at all. I know forex trading is hard and risky. But hyip investing is much risky as its can turn to scam without any warning. I do believe we all be making good income in forex if we only know how to handle our account in here.

• 1 month later...

Information for investors:

Check GoldCoders' HYIP Manager License

new-goldenearn.com - NOT Licensed

Found 186 domains hosted on the same web server as new-goldenearn.com (37.187.56.184).

Certificate does not match name new-goldenearn.com

Strange this hourly program, New Golden Earn has been online and active for a couple of months so far, it has paying status on monitors, withdrawal system is manual with six hours maximum time frame, having STP as a payment options is a nice feature too, we can have access to the payout statistics of the program as well.

well i am really surprised to see such performance  by this program i was thinking that it will go scam in few days because profit offered in site is unrealistic . I dont know which strategy admin is actually using to earn money and pay his user such big profit. Few monitors are showing that last payment was received on 7 jan which shows site is paying.