Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

king-funds - king-funds.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

King Funds was established around November 2013. King Funds provides trade execution services and direct market access to 

high volume traders, large domestic and international hedge funds, and other stock market professionals. King Funds is a 

large scale international based company operates In US. King Funds now have enormous team who is working for King Funds 

and generate profit for King Funds and for their clients. 

Plan:

28-40% daily 4 days or 111-220% after 3 days or 130-600% after 7 days or 180-1200% after 14 days

Accept: Perfect Money

Well i am unable to access this site because its not taking any load. I think it may be some hosting problem. All plans offered here are good with reasonable profits. I will prefer members to first or 3 days plan because i think this site has ability to pay long for 4 days.I will invest once i see any payment proof.

King Funds has been hosted on a dedicated server with DDOS protection provided by Domain Control, so far this short term program has been active for three days and the payment system in this project is instant, a total of 12% profit is offered in total four days term and it has been proven successful plan in the previous hyip programs.

• 2 weeks later...

King Funds has been paying for more than a couple of weeks now and the program has widely advertising it's banners on top of hyip monitors so far, the system of processing withdrawals continues to be instant this longer, it has gained a nice popularity now that there is fresh investors growing in this program day by day.