Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Gener8Profit - gener8profit.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

After the disappointment of losing, now is the time to Gener8Profit. You can rely on our experienced Administration Team and be confident that your hard earned money is in good hands. Our business is based on Options Trading including, but not limited to, stocks and currencies. Our Trading Team has more than 10 years experience in this market. We trade everyday, therefore you earn everyday, seven days a week. Our mission is to provide you with a simple, reliable and sustainable investment opportunity. With Gener8Profit's simple plan, you can realize profit easily and in a short period of time. Our professional team diversifies the portfolio in order to minimize the risk and maximize the profit. We offer one plan, 8% for 15 calendar days, regardless of how much you invest. You can start with as little as $10 which will yield you $12 at the end of 15 days. Your initial deposit is included in your total earnings.

Plan:

8% daily for 15 calendar days.

Payment systems: PerfectMoney, EgoPay and OKPay

• 3 weeks later...

Gener8 Profit, the popular mid term short term program has been reviewed on MNO today, the first cycle with the mid term plan has been successful so far, it has instant method of processing withdrawals, multiple options of payment including OkPay available here to venture with.

That nice site has completed its first term . Its really bring a smile on investor's face because they will think that this is another trusted program where they can invest and withdraw their amount safely. I just hope that site will site will keep paying investors for long time.

Gener8 Profit sends a news letter update on the explanation on pending withdrawals due to their connection with Perfect Money that was interrupted for a couple of hours !

Update: Patience is not spelled P A N I C

Greetings members, 

I feel this must be mentioned.... 

Our connection with the Perfect Money server was interrupted for about 2 hours overnight and a few people started to panic. While it is mentioned in our FAQ's that withdrawals should be processed within 24 hours this did not deter some from yelling in forums and monitors that they were not paid "instantly". This just confirms what we already know. If instant withdrawals are advertised and if for any reason it goes to pending, it is interpreted as a bad sign! In fact, there could be many reasons out of our control, to cause this exact situation. Let me repeat ... This only happened for 2 hours. 

As some of you should already know, we are not going anywhere. We want to set an example of what you should expect in a quality program. We need and want your patience and support in case of any other unforeseen incident such as this. We are working hard, 24/7, to make Gener8profit all it can be for you. Your continued support, both morally and financially, is required. 

Let's all work together for a common goal. 

Best Regards, 
Jack Tyler 
Gener8Profit.com