Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

vision-finance - vision-finance.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not 

financial experts. Vision Finance is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and 

investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase 

its stability for the long term. We are the team of 7 traders,strategy devolopers and programmers on forex market with a 

rich experience, a reliable partner for all investors.Our trading strategies are based on the price movement and find the 

best possibalyty of profit in forex trading. We offer our clients more than just investment opportunities, we offer them 

a path to the profitable future and help them to stick to this goal. 

Plan:

Basic - 30 Days
Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)
Plan 1 $10 - $300 4.00
Plan 2 $301 - $600 4.50
Plan 3 $601 - $1,000 5.00

Starter - 45 Days
Plan 1 $1,001 - $2,000 4.00
Plan 2 $2,001 - $3,000 4.50
Plan 3 $3,001 - $4,000 5.00

Premium - 60 Days
Plan 1 $4,001 - $6,000 4.00
Plan 2 $6,001 - $8,000 4.50
Plan 3 $8,001 - $10,000 5.00

Advanced - 75 Days
Plan 1 $10,001 - $15,000 4.00
Plan 2 $15,000 - $20,000 4.50
Plan 3 $20,001 - $25,000 5.00 

Accepted currencies: PM

i really like the design of this program and the daily return offered by the admin of the program is perfect.though 50% profit at the end of 30 days is very ok and i think the program is perfect.i guess i will invest with the program and i believe the program is gonna do well for few weeks.i can tell this program will see support from hyip monitors

Usually you will discover four ideas added through admin however admin given no choice to  members to take a position in plans other than first strategy because in all other ideas huge minimal investment settled by administrative. Otherwise ROI offered within plan will be good and 4% interest daily isn't high and over-all interest is just 120% which includes principle. Which seem our daily interest will be just 0.66% which is not high but low.

The only plan in this project affordable is Basic, with $10 minimum, Vision Finance has been online for one day and the status is updated to paying on monitors, it has professional look and nice mid term plan, of 5% daily ROI for 30 days, so a 50% total profit in offer in a period of a month which is something like 1.6% daily which is still sustainable.

Hosting is on a dedicated server with DDOS protection from Lotus Proxy and this mid term program has been paying for a couple of days now, it has interesting features like live chat support and investment calculator, the program has been listed over many monitors that offer nice amount of RCB for referrals.

I think all of the benefits offered by the admin is still too high and is not in accordance with the time it takes to make a profit and I'm sure the admin will not be able to survive a long time and will only be able to run with a very short time, and I'm sure admin will only provide payments to its investors in just a few days, after that the admin will never give payment again and many investors are just going to lose most of the money they have invested in this program

Vision Finance, the mid term program that has been online for four days now has been paying so far, quality design definitely attracts investors that try with these kind of plans in which principal will be included in daily ROI, only payment option available here, that is Perfect Money.