Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

oilmint - oilmint.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Welcome to oilmint.com. We are a company involved in financial business, or to be more specific, a company which helps 

with your investment needs. We offer you the opportunity to invest your money in our company, and earn the returns as per 

the investments plans we have set.

Our company deals in foreign exchange trading, and the money you invest with us is used to trade in FOREX markets. Our 

team of experts do their best so as to always end up in profits. The expertise of our traders eliminates the need for you 

to study or understand anything related to FOREX markets. This means you do not have to worry about anything, as we 

handle everything here at Profits Raise. 

Plan:

115% After 5 days
145% After 10 days
165% After 15 days

Accept: PerfectMoney,EGO

nice plans added here but i dont think its the good idea to pay interest plus principle amount after 5 days. It was good for admin if he pay members daily basis. There is no problem with the duration but members will feel unsafe while making investments due to the fact that everything we will get after 5 days.

115% After 5 days is an advantage that it is still possible we can get from this program well, because of the benefits offered are not too high and is in accordance with the time taken by the admin to make a profit, but if we take a higher profit with a longer time than some of the other offerings given by the admin, I'm sure the admin will never give you the advantage

The shortest term of plans is five days, so once we invest need to wait for five days before getting something accrued in our accounts, I don't think OilMint can attract short term players due to longer waiting period, even the script is not licensed under GoldCoders.

Twelve business hours is the maximum timeframe for the processing of the withdrawals as per their FAQ, yet ratings page has not a single monitor added to reveal it's status though, of course it takes atleast five days period to start real profit payments, whereas no information around regarding the referral commission payments.