Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

OrionFinancial - orionfinancial.asia

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

PT Orion Financial Asia (OFA) that focuses on providing clients in Asia with premier service in the futures market such as foreign exchange, stock indices futures and commodities. Headquartered in Jakarta, OFA further extends its reach through supporting offices in five other major cities in Indonesia to provide premier and custom tailored approach and trading solutions to each individual client.

Plan:

Basic
Amount Range Percent(%) Cashout Term Total Duration
1.00 - 100.00 2.00 Daily 10 Days
101.00 - 1000.00 2.50 Daily 10 Days
1001.00 - 10000.00 3.00 Daily 10 Days
Principal is Returned

Professional
10.00 - 100.00 2.50 Daily 20 Days
101.00 - 1000.00 3.00 Daily 20 Days
1001.00 - 10000.00 3.50 Daily 20 Days
Principal is Returned

Advanced
10.00 - 100.00 3.00 Daily 30 Days
101.00 - 1000.00 3.50 Daily 30 Days
1001.00 - 10000.00 4.00 Daily 30 Days
Principal is Returned

Accept: PerfectMoney,EGO

Thats great 1.7k dollars without a doubt invested right here but i come to know that no hyip monitors currently investing money here.. Now i am unable to believe that normal investors have invested such amount here. I'll wait for the time when monitors will add and approved this site after getting payments.

2% Daily for 10 Days is an advantage that it is still possible we can get from this program well, because of the benefits offered are not too high and is in accordance with the time taken by the admin to make a profit, but if we take advantage of the more high with a longer time than some of the other offerings given by the admin, I'm sure the admin will never give you the advantage

• 3 weeks later...

Orion Financial Asia has been paying for more than a couple of weeks, so one round with the Basic plan has been successful already and the first round with the professional plan is active, hosting is on a dedicated server, SMS alert facility is new feature available in this hyip with two level referral program.