Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Reunioninvestment - Reunioninvestment.com

hyipnew

I'm NOT the admin!

About Us

Welcome to Reunion Investments, Ltd. We pride ourselves with providing quality financial services that will help you meet and exceed your financial goals and expectations. Our team consists of 17 people that have experience in various areas of the financial industry. You can get help with investing in the stock marketing, real estate investing and also Forex and when you hire us, you’re guaranteed to work with the best experts available in the industry. Every member of the company is trained to do a professional job related to your investments so your success and profitability ratio will be high.

Since the company opened, we’ve been providing services offline but now, we’re able to reach the international market as well. Our experts have worked with many individuals and finance companies as well as private businesses that have benefited from the investment services we offer. The doors are now open for investors worldwide to reap the benefits of financial advisors and high ROI plans that we offer. In the years we have been operating, we’ve built up a large database of satisfied clients that have used our services for many years. This is evidence of the quality of services you’ll receive.

Company plans:
1-2% daily for 200 days.
We accept: PM.
I invested $100 today!

The amount of 100 USD has been withdrawn from your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U2815171->U3154175. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. E-Wallet Fund: 100.00 hyipnew.. Date: 01:18 02.10.13. Batch: 36347440.

http://www.reunioninvestment.com

Reunion Investment is a new long term project with a couple of monitors listing it for now, live chat feature is available to provide support, in a fast manner, design of the program is attractive and reasonable ROI offered in their plans on daily basis but the starting amount of $100 minimum required which is quite high.

well this site Comodo protected and having a very expensive hd script and i was expecting a good result from it but i think unfortunately site is not giving such performance because its very slow in making payments. From last 3 days 13 monitors are tracking this site but 10 monitors still have pending status.

Well i dont think any small investor can invest in here because the minimum deposit is very high and unaffordable well i think the investment term in here is long but the daily return in here is reasonable i think they should be able to pay for a long time if managed properly well i hope to see payment proofs.

I think this long-term investment program would be an excellent place for investors to invest, because the benefits offered are not too high and is in accordance with the time needed to make the profit, and I'm sure the admin will run with a very long time , and the admin will also provide payments to investors until the expiry of the time limit for making such gains

• 1 month later...

I do believe we can really have something good with ourselves in here. I do believe that theirs something that can make us earn good amount of money. I do hope that in two to three years time we can really enjoy forex trading. Eventually we all be making something good in forex trading and eventually we all be making good income without any problem at all.

Paid as scheduled.

The amount of 2 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U3154175->U1027056. Memo: API Payment. Cashout 4805.. Date: 22:53 18.11.13. Batch: 41338666.

The amount of 2 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U3154175->U1027056. Memo: API Payment. Cashout 4773.. Date: 22:54 18.11.13. Batch: 41338776.