Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

Yes that's true. If a poster can be active in only two sections, he should be able to make up to 30posts in a day. The hyip and ptp sections are the easiest sections for me. I sometimes spread my activity to the payment processor section if I don't get much replies in the ptp and hyip sections but it hardly happens since I'm not that fast in posting.

I'm trying to maintain 25 post three times a week in here. But in the last two weeks I have an irregular posting in here. Its not mtw fault but it just that theirs just too many things happen lately that I have no time to post or my post are irregular in here. But I'm hoping that starting today I can post in here as regularly as I can. I know I'm losing earnings opportunity in here since I'm less active in here. But I will try to return and post in here as regularly as I can.

I think that i am going to give the HYIP section a try in here because I would love to spread my posting activities in here across other sections as well. I will see what happens when I get to the discussions because although I am investing in a couple I havent been involved in their discussion threads.

There should be no cause for alarm if you are investing in hyips,you should be able to discuss about hyips,I feel like posting in that section as well but the activity in the ptp is good enough so there is no need to post in the hyip section,I was busy off line yesterday so I was unable to make several rounds of posting in the forum forum yesterday,today let me see how it goes

There should be no cause for alarm if you are investing in hyips,you should be able to discuss about hyips,I feel like posting in that section as well but the activity in the ptp is good enough so there is no need to post in the hyip section,I was busy off line yesterday so I was unable to make several rounds of posting in the forum forum yesterday,today let me see how it goes

I have made some hyip investments but for some reason I just dont feel comfortable to post in this section on PTP forums so this would in effect be the first time that I am doing so here. I am just trying to find a way to spread y posting activities on the forum since I dont have much room for now.

Well,it is good to know that you have started posting in the hyip section,I just know why I don't post in that section but I do post in the hyip section of the sister forum,well if there is time,I might be posting in the hyip section today,I would need to post in the ptp section before posting in the hyip section

I just left posting on the forum and was shy of 24 points to get my points on the forum to 500 points. I do have my target in sight as I have been looking at making 500 points on the forum and I know see that I can get there. I will probably take a day or so break from posting after this to rest from the forum before resuming again.

I have not been able to post again last night. So I would make sure that I would be able to make more posts for today since the intended would be able to make payout already later on. I would hope that I would be able to make like 400 points for this week. So I would keep on posting.

Finally today i am going to request for my first payment in the site and i hope my payment will be accepted my the mod there and paid . and this make me even more encouraging to work with the forum . and i am happy that mod and admin are really good in person and they are clearing the payments as soon as possible .

It's great that you would finally request your first payment request on the site. Anyway I have definitely request payment request also later on although I am still planning making a lot of post on the site as well later on. I would definitely try to improve my activity onto site next week.

I am just happy that I accomplished my mission in the forum this early morning by reaching 300 points,I never thought that I can make it,so I really tried to stay active and this has really helped me to reach my target,I will be making a round of posting in the forum later in the day and then I will request for a payout

@tirus you are a very fast poster and are always active as you have been able to accumulate good points in MTW. You should be able to meet your target of 500points and it would mean that you'll earn $10 here weekly on MTW and DMT as you already have above 500points in DMT.

@hadg33 its good to know that you've accomplished your target of 300points, you may even be able to reach 400points before today runs out depending on how active you are in MTW

@glucoseguy,I would not be able to reach 400 points in the forum cos fatigue has already sets in,I don't intend posting in the forum again today,I will just settle with the points that I already have,I have requested for a payout just waiting for the mod to approve it,anyways it good posting in the forum

That's good to know. Well, your payment request has been approved by the mod without any deduction. I'm really impressed with the way he approves payment requests, he's very fast in doing so. I reached my target a few minutes ago there and I even exceeded it a little then submitted my payment request.

I see that mod yogesh has already approved the majority of the payment requests that were in queue already last night and only a few are left which I am sure will be the final ones this morning. It seems that members have managed to make their targets on the forum since there has been a number of activities in here for this week although it cant be compared to last week.

wooow! i guess i have being missing out on this program,i only post on the program couple of days to the end of the month, i dont know the program is now paying members weekly.well i will resume posting on this program now,so that i can cash on the program on ever weekend.good to see the program has being paying.