Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

amfundgroup - amfundgroup.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

AM Fund Group.com is a privately owned company operating on the world Forex market. Founded in 2003, our company has 

managed over $6 million for institutional and AM Fund Group investors. With abundant experience, unique strategic plans 

and smart investment schemes, we know how to minimize the risk in present forex trades and how to maximize our investors' 

returns. Now it is the time we proudly announce our online program to those who are seeking a reliable investment 

opportunity but temporally have no enough experience. 

Plan:

Plan Level Investment Amount Interest Period
Level 1 $1 - $2,999 2.0% Daily 75 Days
Level 2 $3,000 - $9,999 2.5% Daily 75 Days
Level 3 $10,000 - N/A 3.0% Daily 75 Days

Accept: Perfect Money,EgoPay

• 4 weeks later...

AM Fund Group has been online for around one month now, instant payment reports as of today can be found on forums, due to the stable daily ROI offered in their plans, such a longevity of the program could have been possible, but it doesn't seem much popular in the hyip industry though.

I think this long-term investment program would be an excellent place for investors to invest, because the benefits offered are not too high and is in accordance with the time needed to make the profit, and I'm sure the admin will run with a very long time , and the admin will also provide payments to investors until the expiry of the time limit for making such gains

One month online but there is yet nothing updated in the ratings page, not bad this program has been paying for such a long time for a total one month period, the design is seen in previous short term hyip programs, though, even the referral program with 5% commission is not that attractive too.

• 7 months later...

Well,the program is now 240 days old and the rate us page has got 4 monitors with a PAYING status. I invested here because I saw a monitor that offers RCB higher than what I invested. I have been paid today and the payment was instant. Here is my latest payment proof.

PAYING

The amount of 0.04 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U4609782->U3446025. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to ***** from amfundgroup.com.. Date: 12:18 07.05.14. Batch: 56519146.

• 2 months later...

Am Fund Group has really paid for long and the luck that I have is that I have already made 100% profit before this program turned scam. I am having 3 pending payments for now,I have sent tickets and my tickets are not responded to. I think its time to move this thread to the scam section.

Scam.gif