Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Delta-Traders - delta-traders.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

My name is Mikhail Meklin. I am 33 years old. I am the founder and managing trader of Delta Traders open investment fund.

I have honed the skills of trading in the foreign exchange market for more than 9 years before I created my own team. 

During this time there was everything: both disappointments and successes. I researched the market and its psychology 

patiently and insistently. Step by step by acquiring comprehensive experience I gained professional flair and confidence 

in my own capabilities.

Plan:

20% monthly

Accept : PM,STP,EGO

well this site is 9 days old now but not yet paid any member. The reason is that admin mentioned that he will pay after 1 month. This scheme is good but very risky because we can trust hyip more than 2 days . Some monitors have invested money here. I hope to see good results after a month.

well this site is 9 days old now but not yet paid any member. The reason is that admin mentioned that he will pay after 1 month. This scheme is good but very risky because we can trust hyip more than 2 days . Some monitors have invested money here. I hope to see good results after a month.

well i think it kinda normal if the program is not having any kinda payout yet,the program is new and more the program is a monthly payout,i guess only hyip monitor will be interested on the program but if the admin of the program can keep the program running for long,the program will surely last long and gain support

• 1 month later...

Delta Traders has raised the minimum withdrawal limit to $1 from the previous $0.5, it definitely reduces the workload of the admin, to process withdrawals everyday, but small investors would require to wait for more than a couple of weeks to accrued $1 in their account balances available for withdrawal.

I think this program is a pretty good place for investors to invest, because of the advantages offered by the admin is not too high and is in accordance with the time it takes to make a profit, I'm sure the admin will work professionally in running the program and I am sure admin will be able to run with quite a long time and admin will also provide payments to its investors well

Delta Traders has stable ROI in offer on the basis of trading days, on an investment of $10 minimum, one can get $0.06 or $0.07 on daily basis, around $2 is offered in this program in total for around one month which is as per their plan, monthly 20% profit possible.

Delta Traders has a very tight security for their investor's accounts, to log in, or to confirm a withdrawal we must follow the links sent to our e-mail accounts, without such confirmation, one can neither log in or apply for the withdrawal of their account balances, which is I think good feature regarding the security of funds.

Delta Traders has been paying and the speed of processing withdrawals in this program is very fast, even on weekends, we can receive payments, that is within 24 hours from the withdrawal requested time, I have received my latest payment yesterday, with that I am around 20% BEP on my deposit.

It is going to take much longer to accrued a $1 minimum payout in accounts, with small investors that have only $10 deposit to the program, since the daily ROI offered by Delta Traders is around $0.07, on the basis of business days, it will take not less than three weeks to accumulate a $1 to be able to apply for a withdrawal.

Delta Traders has been reviewed on MNO, this program also started to advertise on monitors like UHyips with attractive top big banners on these monitors, which is a good effort from the marketing team to publicize this hyip, definitely more monitors means more potential investors to the program, so far Delta Traders has been making fast payments. 

The advertising efforts of Delta Traders have been improving so far, now their big banner is also advertised on MNO monitor that is purchased for one month, good to see advertising banners of Delta Traders on major monitors of hyip industry, this way, they will grow popularity and gain huge support from investors.

Delta Traders has a better daily ROI in offer these days about 1.5% with which it is possible to reach the minimum payout limit of $1 as fast as within a week, recently the program has been doing well, gaining popularity with reviews on hyip review blogs and effective advertising campaign on almost all monitors.

• 2 months later...

Delta Traders is still in holidays mode, that the interest rate is very low until 15th January and withdrawals will take maximum 48 hours to get processed and here is the news !

New Year. 

Dear participants of the internet project DeltaTraders, inform you about the regulations of our work during the Christmas holidays :
1 From December 30 to January 15, we are forced to switch to the minimum payments on the income balance, as the situation in the HYIP market in this period has not objectively to another embodiment.
2 Regulation profitable balance of payments during the period increased to 48 hours, but it is worth noting that in most cases we will not go the usual 24 hours.
3 Regulation answer support@delta-traders.com support in this period is increased to 48 hours.
Sincerely, DeltaTraders

It seems the holidays mode is in end, that I have noticed today, on 16th January my account was credited with two cents profit, for $10 investment, which is less but better, hopefully it will improve gradually to pay us a total of 20% profit per a month, we should observe the rate of interest in up coming days before selecting to invest more in here.