Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

PerfectFunds - perfectfunds.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Perfect Fund is committed to supporting the success of our clients. We provide you and your investment with a strong foundation for growth, and deliver industry-leading technology and innovative solutions to help you grow your business/Investments without limits. Our story begins and ends with our Members. Dunac Fund invests in a high profit yielding sector like forex, stock , petrolium products and precious metals. We operate and investment securely, and takes a consultative approach to helping you succeed.

Plan:

2.2% daily for 15 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 2.20

2.4% daily for 30 days

Plan 2 $101 - $300 2.40

2.6% daily for 45 days

Plan 3 $301 - $500 2.60

Accepts: PM, EgoPay

Join PerfectFunds here

• 2 weeks later...

well i guess this program will complete a full circle on the plan offered the admin of the program has done a good job with the program and i can only advise investors to be very careful investing with this program,the program might make a run on investors money at any time despite the nice plan offered by the admin of the program

Its can turn to scam easy. I do recommend that we make something good out of ourselves in here if we do like to make money in here. I'm sure we all be the best trader in here if we know how to handle our account. I'm really interested to know if I can handle my account in here so well. I'm sure many of us don't make big money in here so lets just focus on learning and then earning in other hyip sites.