Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

World Money Legion - Wmlegion.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

WMLegion company created by combining 5-stable and successful traders, each of which trades in its area of activity on their unique strategies. To date, all of our traders are working according to a single company rules to achieve the best financial results.

Plan:

Profit 0,75% - 0,80%

Period 15 days

Minimum 10 USD

Maximum 199 USD

Earnings On working days

Deposit return at the end of period

Manual withdrawals

Profit 0,80% - 0,90%

Period 30 days

Minimum 200 USD

Maximum 999 USD

Earnings On working days

Manual withdrawals

Profit 1,1% - 1.5%

Period 60 days

Minimum 1000 USD

Maximum 4999 USD

Earnings On working days

Manual withdrawals

Payment methods: Perfect Money, Ego Pay

Join World Money Legion here

• 1 month later...

Shopping bonus of 0.22% credited for the last trading week for all he investors, which in my view is a very good promotion of the program with weekly bonus offers.

27.09.2013 | Shopping bonus!

To all of our investors accrue once the trading bonus, at the end of the trading week it is 0.22% of the deposit investments. Congratulations milestones investors and wish pleasant vyhodnyh.Komanda WMLegion. ---> All of our new investors, as well as to those who have already been working with the US has long been credited an extraordinary trading bonus, on the follow-up to the trade week it is 0.22 per cent of deposit .. .

This program is a pretty good place for investors to invest, because of all the benefits offered by the admin is not too high and fairly in accordance with the time it takes to make a profit, and I believe that if we invest in the current admin has just started to run, then we could very well benefit from this program and I am also sure if the admin will be able to run with a long time and will continue to provide payments to its investors well

World Money Legion has been online for a couple of months, so one round with the last plan, a couple of rounds with the middle plan and about four rounds with the first plan with 15 days term have been successful as of now, the daily return in the mid term program is very very stable so we can expect them to keep up the green status.