Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

m2gtco - m2gtco.com

I am not admin :

banner-nbanner.gif

Start : 05.07.2013

Established in 1999 To Research Mathematical Solutions For Certain Results.

Our trading research history is our profile. We will not waste your time to read any traditional description that, we are this, we are that. Our 15 years research work is a long term struggle which actually stands as our profile.

Our accuracy and authenticity is our trading system which is 100% unique and entirely different concept of trading as compared to traditional methods like fundamental and technical analysis. Although this is our profile page and our actual profile is our research history which we necessarily want to describe.

Plans :

0.7% - 1.5% daily for 150 days

Pay interval : 1 days

Working days : Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday

Accept : OkPay\PerfectMoney\PayPal

Ref.Comission system : 5%

WHOIS :

Domain Name: M2GTCO.COM

Registrar: PDR LTD. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM

Whois Server: whois.PublicDomainRegistry.com

Referral URL: http://www.PublicDomainRegistry.com

Name Server: NS1.MMGTGROUP.COM

Name Server: NS2.MMGTGROUP.COM

Updated Date: 28-mar-2013

Creation Date: 21-mar-2013

Expiration Date: 21-mar-2014

JOIN HERE ==>

This program must be one of the best paying program online because just from the look of things I can see here that all the roi which the program offer here are all sustainable so I have nothing to fear here I think am in with the minimum to invest

• 2 months later...

Money Master General Trading recently offered a deposit bonus on investments more than $501, set at 3% which was active for around a month and expired, about a couple of days ago, such promotional offers work very well especially with low ROI long term programs.

I think this long-term investment program would be an excellent place for investors to invest, because the benefits offered are not too high and is in accordance with the time needed to make the profit, and I'm sure the admin will run with a very long time , and the admin will also provide payments to investors until the expiry of the time limit for making such gains

OkPay is an additional payment option in this program, which is nice thing, whereas Paypal is very rarely allowed in hyips, anyway, M2gtco has been paying for such a long time around three months and I guess plenty of payment options including Paypal to venture with and minimum set at $1 the success keys here.