Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

perfectplanet - perfectplanet.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Perfect Planet is a company operating in the principles of MLM marketing. We offer our members the ability to quickly and effortlessly to substantially increase its financial resources by investing certain amounts in the highly profitable business.

Plan:

120% 24h.$5-1000

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

120% 24h. $5 - $1,000 120.00

125% 48h.$5-1000

125% 48h. $5 - $1,000 125.00

130% 72h.$5-1000

130% 72h. $5 - $1,000 130.00

150% 96h.$5-1000

150% 96h. $5 - $1,000 150.00

200% 120h.$5-1000

200% 120h. $5 - $1,000 200.00

400% 168h.$5-1000

400% 168h. $5 - $1,000 400.00

Accept: Perfect Money,STP

Join perfectplanet here

This is another hourly program that is not to be trusted,though I can see a payment proof in TalkGold but that payment proof was for a hyip monitor,the minimum deposit is kind of low and I think most investors would be able to afford it.

Even a hit and run strategy seems going to have hard time working in here. I really don't think this one will going to last long at all. For me a hyip site like this one is only good if you are a hyip monitoring site or admin of this site but if you are an ordinary investors I'm sure you going to end up losing money in here.

Even a hit and run strategy seems going to have hard time working in here. I really don't think this one will going to last long at all. For me a hyip site like this one is only good if you are a hyip monitoring site or admin of this site but if you are an ordinary investors I'm sure you going to end up losing money in here.

This is correct. This HYIP is not a perfect place to make money for us. Because we can see the RoI offered by this HYIP is very high and not reasonable. This is not good at all. There is no way we can make RoI as high as the offer on this HYIP. It is better for us not to invest the money on this HYIP, because we will just lose our money rather than making profit