Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

CIG - cig-invest.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Our company has several years of experience in long-term rental of fully furnished apartments and offices in Singapore, followed by a short term rentals of these leased premises. Pretty high demand provides quick turnaround on investment and high return on our project.

From today we are pleased to introduce you to our online project that will help us to increase both financial assets and you, dear investors to look to the future and at the same time receive a high percentage of your investment. Several successful strategies, as well as the possession of some insider information allows us to have up to 3% profit per day on the amount of operations. We are glad that you are lucky enough to find in the vast expanses of the Internet financial our project and look forward to a long and fruitful collaboration. Welcome!

Plan:

General Plan - for 15 days

Daily profit withdraws. After the program is over, return deposit in full.

Deposit Daily %

10.00 - 49.99 1.10%

50.00 - 149.99 1.20%

150.00 - 1000.00 1.30%

PerfecT Plan - for 35 days

Deposit Daily %

10.00 - 49.99 1.30%

50.00 - 149.99 1.40%

150.00 - 1000.00 1.50%

V.I.P. Plan - for 75 days

Deposit Daily %

10.00 - 49.99 1.50%

50.00 - 149.99 1.70%

150.00 - 1000.00 1.90%

Accept: Perfect Money

Join CIG here

This one has been online since yesterday but I think the program did not gain any popularity,the admin has only ably to get about $250 as total deposit and $1.34 as the total withdrawn,I can only see one payment proof in TalkGold.

10 dollars minimum and 15 days plan is what I'm thinking best for me right now. But I still not join and invest in here. I only have limited funds and I have also other hyip site that I want to invest in. right now I'm playing picking a hyip site. I do hope that in the end of the day I can pick this one and invest in here and say I make the right decision.