Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Capital-A-Limited - capital-a-limited.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Grand Profit Club is a new investment program providing people the opportunity to earn high returns on small deposits in a short period of time. Our professional team of financial experts are here to help you reach yours goals no matter how big or small. We accept a variety of payment methods including Perfect Money, SolidTrust Pay, EgoPay, PexPay, OKPay, and HD-Money.

Plan:

PLAN 1

Duration 30 calendar days

Daily interest 5%

Deposit return no

Compounding no

Minimum for withdraw $1

Minimum to enter $20

Maximum to enter $50000

PLAN 2

Duration 7 calendar days

Weekly interest 10%

Deposit return yes

Compounding no

Minimum for withdraw $1

Minimum to enter $20

Maximum to enter $300

Accept: Perfect Money,EgoPay

Join Capital-A-Limited here

There is minimum withdrawal here? i am not sure if admin will really mak it true because all of investors here surely will have a lot of problem when they want to invest here, especially for people who prefer to invest with low amount of money here, i am not sure they will like it

I prefer the shortest plan and that plan is 7 days plan. I do hope that I can make good income in here without failure. I'm really happy and excited with this site. I'm sure many of us whould like to see ourselves earning good in here. I'm really happy with the way things are in here for me. Because I'm sure in two to three weeks time we have better chance in a week investment than longer investment.