Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

earnosphere - earnosphere.com

earnosphere Admin's News Letter Update June 10, 2011 8:49 AM GMT + 8 (Friday)

earnosphere - Referral Era 2nd Stage

Hello Dears,

hope you are in a good mood.

The most excellent and fantabolous news from us - AlertPay payments thru Credit Cards will be available on 12th of June.

EarnoSphere has been online for 145 days now, and we are as much excited as you are, to have achieved such a great milestone.

In the last newsletter, I mentioned that I'll be starting the 2nd stage of referral contest very soon, on 5th of June. But it took me so many hours to check all referrers and winners, that`s why we are going to start the 2nd stage only today!

All members are welcome to participate in the Referral Era stages. It begun on May 26th, 2011. The contest is consist of 10 stages.

Let`s talk about 1st stage results of the Referral Era:

---------------------------------------------------------------

First stage - winners

1st Prize - $100 - Hyipexplorer

2nd Prize - $30 - Adsrock

3rd Prize - $20 - Stanly

4th Prize - $15 - moneynews

5th Prize - $15 - ANGEL25

6th Prize - $10 - Seventeen

7th Prize - $10 - allworldhyip

-Contest lasted for a duration of ten days, from May 26th, 2011, to June 5th, 2011.

We would like to congratulate all of the winners, on behalf of the whole EarnoSphere family, for having grabbed the amazing cash prizes. Our very HEARTIEST CONGRATULATIONS!

Let`s talk about 2nd stage, hope you like it.

Second stage - winning criterias, prizes and details

-Members should refer people to EarnoSphere.

-Only new referrals whom you manage to get during the contest period will be counted.

-Winners will be given a cash prizes of $400 total(not $200, like 1st stage).

1st Prize - $200

2nd Prize - $100

3rd Prize - $30

4th Prize - $20

5th Prize - $20

6th Prize - $10

7th Prize - $10

-Contest will last for a duration of ten days, from June 7th, 2011, to June 17th, 2011.

-Winners will be announced only after the contest period ends.

The 3nd Stage will be more interesting,exciting, fantastic and profitable than 1st and 2nd ones. But I`ll tell you about it only on June, 17th.

Welcome to EarnoSphere forum:

http://forum.earnosphere.com/

That`s all news for today, dear customers.

I am sure that you will enjoy the Referral Era Stages and thanks to be part of EarnoSphere.

Regards,

George Santee

EarnoSphere

• 2 weeks later...

In last seven days earnosphere lost about 40% of its activity / visitors its only shows that this site is already a scam site. Since theirs no reason why 40% of its visitors don't visit the site anymore unless its already stop paying.

In last seven days earnosphere lost about 40% of its activity / visitors its only shows that this site is already a scam site. Since theirs no reason why 40% of its visitors don't visit the site anymore unless its already stop paying.

@budado what did you tell about this scam term. Are you sure that the site have lost over 40% traffic because of late pay or stop pay. Please give a strong supported proof against them.Like any news letter or any screenshot or any other hold on payment proof. Please make a perfect statement on your speech.

I'm sure but actually I can see it's a down site. Have any idea of this site.

• 2 weeks later...

@budado what did you tell about this scam term. Are you sure that the site have lost over 40% traffic because of late pay or stop pay. Please give a strong supported proof against them.Like any news letter or any screenshot or any other hold on payment proof. Please make a perfect statement on your speech.

I'm sure but actually I can see it's a down site. Have any idea of this site.

Of course I'm 100% sure. Okay here is the update.

last seven days its loss 70% and in the last 30 days 55%. That is now more than the 40% traffic its loss since I last post in here. And I don't understand why you have some doubts about this site turning into scam. Have you invested in here and got paid?

7 day 0.00039 -70% Change in Reach over the trailing 7 day period

1 month 0.00330 -55% Change in Reach over the trailing 1 month period

• 1 month later...