Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ultimateinvestmentplans - ultimateinvestmentplans.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

ULTIMATE INVESTMENT PLANS is a financial investment advisory firm headquartered in ENGLAND. The firm manages totaling an estimated $50 millions of assets under management.I am with this comapany from last couple of years and earns my livlihood from there investment plans i love this company.

Plan:

Active Investment Plans

Plan Name Minimum amount Maximum amount Interest Terms

STARTER 1.00 100,000.00 1.50 % 100 Days

PRO 10.00 100,000.00 2.10 % 100 Days

Accept : EgoPay/STP/PM

Join ultimateinvestmentplans here

100 days is just too darn long wait for me. I think its better that I just going to wait for some update before I'm going to bother to be active investing in here. 100 days is a long wait so I don't see any problem waiting for one week to get more feedbacks about this site if its really going to last that long or not.

Wow with low deposit here i am sure that many investors like it, and also want to invest in this program, also for sure the rate that admin offering to investors are stable enough, for all kind of plans , i think people should think to invest in this program sooner before it is too late.

I'm just wondering if this site is paying. I don't see any proof of payments yet. I don't know if I just don't know how to look but I'm hoping that in two to three days time I can see proof of payments or else I guess this site is a scam site. But I'm just hoping that its my eyes that just failing me while I'm doing search.