Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

48Invest - 48invest.com

vnhyipgroup

I'm not admin.

48Invest

48Invest is a company established by a group of experienced traders and market analysts that specializes in high yield income opportunities.

Our team of expert advisors seeks to understand your needs as an investor and provide access to a group of carefully selected managed forex fund providers each with a successful history of achieving returns and managing risk for our clients.

Investment Plans: 150% After 1 day, 300% After 3 days, 750% After 7 days,

2500% After 21 days, 6000% After 48 days

Minimal Spend: $10

Maximal Spend: $20000

Referral: 5%

Withdrawal: Instant

Payment Systems: STP, PM

Take a look and join here!

Just another hyip program, but this one offering very high plan rate for us, i am not sure if that will make this site stable enough for long time, i am not sure if in 2 weeks this program could survive, but for early days i am sure they will, even it seems this program created after LR shutdown.

That is why I can never invest here because the roi which the program just offer here seems to be very high and I dont see any reason that the admin will be able to pay such roi for a longer period of time and this alone will just bring success.

i kinda wonder how this program did manage to get this much support from hyip monitors,despite the high return offered by the admin of the program,the program is having a paying status with hyip monitors and i can only advise investors to look for other better program and invest with them because i can tell this one is a scam in disguise

I don't think its a good idea to invest in here. The roi is just too high to be consider a good investing site. I guess earning 50% profit in just one day is totally unrealistic even for hyip investing. I really do like to make good income in hyip investing but I'm not that foolish enough to try to invest and believe that I will earn 50% profit after a day only.

That is why I can never invest here because the roi which the program just offer here seems to be very high and I dont see any reason that the admin will be able to pay such roi for a longer period of time and this alone will just bring success.

I think that your idea is wrong because if check status of monitors, we too can see that they have ran about 4 days already but almost monitors still in status "Paying" with ROI rate is very high, it showed that site have ran good and pay out more your idea in all, although we can't define how long site can run more about but as my idea, this program can run godo in some new rounds