Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

enverst - enverst.com

umeghayu

I am not admin

b728.gif

Enverst is high profitable investment project.

We have over 5 years working in the international currency market Forex, and offers its customers a complete package for the conduct of investment business.

All the members of our team are professionals.They are constantly working on implementing unique technologies and trading schemes that allow working successfully on the market of -virtual investments in a highly successful and profitable way. The profit we offer is quite real Our analysts are doing their best to make successful forecasts and our traders work nearly 24 hours a day for making more stable profit both for us and our investors. We are also working on alternative markets.

INVESTMENT PLANS

Basic Plan. 1.40% daily.

1.40% Daily for 30 Days.

Total return 142%

Minimal deposit 10 USD.

Maximal deposit 300 USD.

Principal will return.

Compounding available 100%

Active Plan. 5% daily.

5% Daily for 28 Days.

Total return 240%

Minimal deposit 300 USD.

Maximal deposit 1000 USD.

Principal will return.

Premium Plan. 10% daily.

10% Daily for 15 Days.

Total return 250%

Minimal deposit 1000 USD.

Maximal deposit 100.000 USD.

Principal will return.

Payment Processors:

Liberty reserve. Perfect Money.

Ego Pay. Solid Trust Pay.

Paypal.

Referral commission 5%

24/7 Online & Phone Support.

DDOS Protected.

SSL Encrypted.

Licensed Script.

Strong Account Security.

Link >>> https://enverst.com

My deposit:

The amount of 20 USD has been withdrawn from your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U2198840->U5421584. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Deposit to enverst.com User umeghayu.. Date: 19:07 27.05.13. Batch: 23074996.

this program has being running online for 5 days now and the program is having a paying status,though to be since the program is offering a reasonable daily return and i can tell the program should be able to sustain the return they are offering investors,i guess the admin should be able to make this program go more than one round.

I guess we can do hit and run in here if we want to. I don't know how long this site will going to end up paying but for me this site only going to count days and not weeks to pay its members investors as its going to turn to scam right away because the site has high roi. I don't think its going to make some changes in here soon. But lets see if itsd going to last long.

Their plans are not including principal therefore it will only back at end of plan with at least 30 days for small investments, I think that it is not many advances for investors to select plan here because time of 30 days is not short and it is very risk for fund of anyone if invest here, site too have ran 7 days already although they have status "Paying" in some monitors but it is not many and too don't have payment proofs here