Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

cash-dreams - cash-dreams.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Dreaming for a high passive income? The Cash Dream project is created specially for you! Cash Dreams - unique project, capable to provide stable profit to each participant, developed by professional team of experts in marketing and the promoters, capable to support continuous work for long terms. At Cash Dreams, we use our financial expertise to help you get the most from your money.

Plan:

1.67% hourly for 5 days $10 - $300

1.79% hourly for 7 days $300 - $600

Accept: Perfect Money,EgoPay

Join cash-dreams here

hourly program like this are just launch to scam investors,the program has being running online for 4 days and the current stats of the program with monitors is not paying,the program is a total scam program is disguise and i can only advise investors to stay away from this program and look for other better and invest with them.

If this site allowed compounding then I guess its good to compound this site in first three days then cashout starting from their. I don't know if its allowed to compound in here but I just feel that its not worth to earn few earnings cents in here per hour as we can just end up getting loses not because the site turn to scam but because each time we cashout we pay processor fees.

We don't need to discuss more about this program because this is scam site already because if check status of monitors we too can see that site have about 6 days already and all monitors now too have listed for this program with bad status, it is sad for investors when they have invested here but can't receive money with this site. This topic too should be closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!