Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

TheBeautifulDays - thebeautifuldays.org

I am not admin :

About the project

We are pleased that you have joined the friendly team members and project administrators BEAUTIFUL DAYS.

You are waiting for a truly profitable days.

We looked at the marketing of high-yield online projects from a different angle and present our unique system for quick money online.

We instantly doubling your contribution to any and if you show a little patience, it is already on the sixth day can bring double the amount of your deposit in full.

But you do not have to wait, because you can bring your contribution to the purse long before, with great profit!

Based techniques affiliate program, invite your friends and acquaintances, partners and instantly get 5% of their contribution to the balance of the program.

for withdrawal of funds from the balance of the money will go to purse instantly.

The diagram below shows the fall of commision for a withdrawal and you can always use a calculator and calculate your profit in one or more of the wonderful days of participation in our program!

Plans :

The contribution is doubled instantly.

After 24 hours, the commission for the withdrawal of 45%

After 48 hours - 37.5%

After 72 hours - 27.5%

After 96 hours 15%

After 120 hours fee - 0% (100% yield)

Accept : PM

Ref.Comission : 5%

WHOIS :

Domain ID:D168763403-LROR

Domain Name:THEBEAUTIFULDAYS.ORG

Created On:23-May-2013 12:16:15 UTC

Last Updated On:25-May-2013 15:00:09 UTC

Expiration Date:23-May-2014 12:16:15 UTC

Name Server:LISA.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM

Name Server:SETH.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM

JOIN HERE ==>

This is again new hourly site, they have ran about 2 days for to this time but we too can see that still don't have yet many monitors to list for this program, this too is a program from Russia and I'm not sure that they will run good because with hourly sites almost they don't run enough a round and admin should stop from very early when have many investors

You are wrong I dont think that this is an hourly program its not but the major thing here is that the program is really paying after some hours and the offer which they have here is very moderate they may just manage to pay for few days and after that I think they may fold.

You are wrong I dont think that this is an hourly program its not but the major thing here is that the program is really paying after some hours and the offer which they have here is very moderate they may just manage to pay for few days and after that I think they may fold.

well i guess you might be right that the program will not last long but i can tell this program has already been running for 6 days and i can only advise new investors not to invest with the program,though to be sincere i kinda view the program as an hourly program and hourly program are not to be trusted,so investors should be careful inhere

Hourly hyip site? I don't think theirs beauty in losing our investments. I do hope that in the long run I can make good constant profit and not afraid that I will get scammed. But same time I know theirs no such hyip. At most we can do in an hourly hyip site is do hit and run but at this time I doubt if we can even do hit and run in here.

This site now too have been in problem already when we too can see that almost monitors now too have listed for them with bad status, but I'm too not surprise with this status because they are offering with rate very high and site too is not new, they have ran up to 8 days already therefore it is not surprise when they can't control paying for monitor so that they have changed status