Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

max-cash - max-cash.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Our main project is Max-Cash.biz for people willing to achieve their financial freedom and earn stable days income but unable to do because they are not financial experts. Here we are for you. We know our business inside out. The strategy of our professionals is based on monitoring and analyzing historical and statistical data, research of currency rate fluctuations and risk management of FOREX.

Plan:

65% hourly for 2 hours - Instant withdrawal

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $10 53.00

Plan 2 $11 - $100 56.00

Plan 3 $101 and more 65.00

130% after 1 hour - Instant withdrawal

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $20 - $150 110.00

Plan 2 $151 and more 130.00

Accept: LR,PM

Join max-cash here

Max Cash an hourly project with unusual plans, they also have been listed over a couple of hyip monitors, with paying status, I am sure this program will have a separate plan, called monitoring plan, with low ROI and that is why they get paying status on monitors, we should not rely on that status, such a huge ROI is impossible.

as far as am concern this is just another program hoping to scam investors before they know it,i can only advise investors to look for other better program and invest with them,this program is not safe for any hyip investor to join and hit and run is not an option on this program.hourly program are not to be trusted even with paying status

despite the advantages offered by the admin is not too high, but this is an hourly program that has a high risk of losing the money that we have invested and I'm sure the admin will only run with a very short time, and the admin will not have to provide benefits to investors with good