Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

sickpaiddaily - sickpaiddaily.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Our mission is to provide our investors with a great opportunity for their funds by investing as prudently as possible in various arenas to gain a high rates in return. Honestly, please do not compare us to something like "HYIP" programs or "games" that are always coming and going. Besides, we do have a reliable and profitable source of real net income, based on the real investment from the real market.

Plan:

6% hourly for 24 hours (Instant Payment)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $20 - $20,000 6.00

30% hourly for 5 hours (Instant Payment)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $40 - $40,000 30.00

Power Plan : 130% after 2 hours (Instant Payment)(For first 150 active members)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Power $55 - $1,000 130.00

Speed Plan : 200% after 4 hours (Instant Payment)(For first 100 active members)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Speed $90 - $300 200.00

Accept: LR,PM,STP

Join sickpaiddaily here

The last three hourly plans in the program, Sickpaiddaily, have minimum set at high amounts to afford, and the first plan that has a better range of minimum, though little big to afford, has a 6% hourly for 24 hours, 144% in just 1 day term, the admin intend to scam early or it might be already a scam, just opened for deposits.

i really don't like the idea of investing with hourly program and i cant advise anybody to join this program,this program is not safe and i can tell the admin of this program is only gonna scam investors that invest with this program.hit and run is not an option on this program even if this program is having a paying status,i guess it better to invest with other programs

I am not sure if this program would be a good place for investors to invest, because of the advantages offered by the admin is still too high and does not correspond to the time required to make a profit and I'm sure the admin will only run with a very short time , and the admin will never give profits to its investors well