Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fx-you - fx-you.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Project FX-You.com – is an investment project that has taken the name of the private company running it. Since 2006 we have been professionally dealing with investments of private capitals into trading on currency market called Forex. Among our customers there are both individual investors and large companies, cooperation with which has lasted since the day FX-You Ltd was launched. Nowadays modern tendencies, development of the Internet and digital payment processors make online investing a pretty attractive source of income. However far not everyone, who has money, has the opportunity to do this kind of business on their own – absence of free time, exhausting work, will to spend more time with family and many other objective reasons prevent them from doing this business with success. Our project has been created exactly for those who realizes all benefits of investments and is willing to earn money this way, but is lacking in energy, time and experience in order to steep in this business.

Plan:

Duration 15 days

Daily interest 1%

Amount 10-3000$

Compounding yes

Deposit return yes

Duration 30 days

Daily interest 1.4%

Amount 30-5000$

Compounding yes

Deposit return yes

Duration 50 days

Daily interest 1.9%

Amount 70-7500$

Compounding yes

Deposit return yes

Accept: LR,PM

Join Fx-you here

Fx You looks like an attractive mid term project that has just launched today, both versions of English and Russian in which the website is available, which is good to see, the program has very nice features like phone support, online chat support service, video presentation of the project as well instant withdrawal system.

Only e-currencies allowed here to venture with, LR & PM, it would be nice if the payment processors like STP and EP allowed as well, I guess the admin will soon consider to add those options to include in the payment area as well, all the four plans have not too high minimum set to afford to participate in.

daily return offered by the admin of this program is reasonable and sustainable,i can tell the program will do really well,all the plan offered by the admin of the program is safe and sustainable as well.i guess the program will gain lots of support from hyip monitors.moreover i kinda find the design of this program attractive anyway

1% daily for 15 days is a great option for investors who want to invest their money in this program, because I'm sure the admin will still give the advantage to the good, but if we take advantage higher with longer time of the other offerings given by the admin, I'm sure the admin will never give payments to investors until the expiration of the time limit for making such gains